I had my period on 24th and ended on 26th. i generally have a 32 days cycle.We had unprotected sex on 1st and then i had slight pinkish/reddish mucous discharge on  4th and again a brown one on 8th. and had abdomial cramps for almost and hrs on 9th. I have been very tired for the last 2 weeks, can sleep almost any time of the day (unlike earlier where it was very hard for me to get some good sleep) . I am visiting bathroom every 20 mins. have lower back pain and have abdominal cramps. I had constipation about two weeks ago for almost a week.
 could i be pregnant? its too early to take a test...any inputs would be a help.
regards,
Miley.

Hi Miley! It's hard to tell with your symptoms! IF you are then you would be just shy of 4 weeks, and that's a lot of symptoms of pregnancy! And you don't need to wait another week as it has been 21 days since unprotected sex so take a test and IF you are this will be plenty of time for your HCG levels to be high enough to detect! I'm on the fence right now - timing of unprotected sex is a bit off, BUT fingers crossed! Please let me know how you make out! And take the test 1st thing in the morning - 1st urine - and follow the instructions to the tee! Some of these tests you need an engineering degree to understand!!! LOL Good luck honey!

Hi Bambi27,
   thanks so much...I had all the symptoms...fatigue,feeling a lot sleepy than usual, frequent bathroom visits, abdominal pain, lower back pain,nausea and took the test yesterday and it was negative:( and then i got my periods today 3 days early.
regards,
Miley.

PS:I do have an engineering degree :)