Hey guys i just wanted to see what everyone thought about my situation and if anyone has any opinions or help i'd greatly appreciate it.

I'm 20 years old, me and my fiance are not using any form of birthcontrol because i had a miscarriage a few months ago and i am trying to let my body regulate itself and he just doesnt like condoms.
i had my last period on dec 23-ish, 2010 and lately ive been having really bad mood swings like i left my boyfriend last night because i was just pissed...for no reason. I've been cramping kind of like a hollow feeling in my lower abdomen and my breasts are sore/bigger/tender.
i just got over being sick so i hope that all of this is a sideaffect of that...however i secretly wish that i'm pregnant.
we aren't ttc but we arent not ttc.

help! anything!!!

Hi honey! I can help you I just need dates! So I know when you period started how long is your cycle - 28 + days? When did you have unprotected sex? Have your periods been regular? Also make sure your fiance is on board with having a baby! Just because he doesn't like wearing condoms does not make him wanting to have a baby! And IF he doesn't want to have one then he NEEDS to wear one and suck it up!

my period before that was on thanksgiving. but before that it's kind of irregular because of the miscarriage. so i think im pretty regular. not really sure.
we're on the same page about a baby..if it happens we will be great parents....however we're not ttc.
Also...when did i have unprotected sex...try when did i not. we pretty much had it everyday since newyears.

another thing...my vaginal secrections have increased quite a bit...it's pretty much always damp down there (sorry) ive been eating salad alot and going to the bathroom a little more than usual.

Well with the constant sex then your odds are considerablly higher that you are indeed pregnant! So wait for about 2 or 3 more days and then try taking a pregnancy test! It would be best to see if you are late though! And also IF you are indeed pregnant you will have way more discharge than normal - due to build up in hormones!

I took a test on tuesday and it was negative...just giving an update...but i took it late in the day. I'm going to wait a few days and test again.

and @bambi27 : I hope i am pregnant because im tired of the ocean in my pants...but im guessing it'll probably get worse for the next 9 months? XD

Just remember it's ALL about the day that it MIGHT have happened! Most women ovulate 14 days before their next period! And I usually tell women to wait about 21 days - or if they are late - to take test! The HCG levels will be high enough for any test to detect!

Sore breasts and cramping sound like possible pregnancy symptom candidates to me. Mood swings... you did say you just left your boyfriend, and that's usually a normal time to experience mood swings even if you are not pregnant!

So, you had a negative pregnancy test as well? It sounds to me like it might be time to retest in a few days, since you did have unprotected sex quite a bit and are having possible pregnancy symptoms as well. This is one of those "wait and see" situations. 

Good luck! I hope it works out for you the way you want it to. 

Hi Ive been trying for a baby for the last year now and am awaiting a doctors appointment in regards to this. The thing is my period is due in 2 days but I am feeling different than usual. Tender breast, constipated, bloated and this morning I was sick without actually being unwell it just came on me. I took a pregnancy test but it was negative. Did I take it too early could i still be pregnant