I had unprotected sex 11/25. I know he nutted in me at least 6 times and in the morning he did too. Would I be able to tell in about 2 weeks or should I wait to see if I'll miss my period first. The last time I was Pregnant I had went to the Clinic and I tested to early but they had me go back to retest and then it came back positve! So do you think I should take it in 2 weeks or should I just wait til I miss my period.

Hi Brittany! Wait till your period is due, as your HCG levels have to be high enough to detect! There is no use wasting your money on a test, when it's too early to tell anyway! Good luck and health!

Hey Bambi27! Thank you and thank you for your help as well I wasn't expecting to get any response's back. But I think I might do that just wait til my period is due then take 1 if I'm late!