hi I'm 16, me and my fiancé had unprotected sex 2 weeks ago on the day i was fertile, 3 days before my ovulation date. I have abdominal pains, nausea, frequent urination but I do have UTI. I have headaches, and I get dizzy a lot but idk if that's something to do with it. I have 4 days til my expected period . I just want to know if I could be pregnant. like what are the symptoms of 2 week pregnancy? also I had a metallic nasty biter taste in my mouth yesterday ...

Hi Guest,

You do have a lot of pregnancy symptoms and the metallic taste is very common. If you are pregnant then you will be considered almost 4 weeks as they count from the 1st day of your last period. If you get a pregnancy test and take it 1st thing in the morning you will know if you are pregnant. GOOD LUCK!!

Can you also private message me how it goes? I'd like to be there for you as I am also engaged and could be pregnant.