I have a question. I had sex on April 27th unprotected (he did not ejaculate inside me). My last period started on April 16th. On may 2nd - 5 days after i had sex i had some spotting, assumed i was getting my period (very early - am not supposed to get until tomorrow May 15th) so i put a tampon in after i saw the spotting. There was nothing on the tampon for the rest of the night, nor have i gotten any spotting at all since the tiny bit i got. I started to research online and it sounds like it could have been implantatoion bleeding, but the time line would be off bc most sites said this usually occurs when you are supposed to get your period but mine was 2 weeks before!! I took a pregnancy test the monday after the bleeding - may 4th, and it came out negative. I then took another one this monday may 11th, and it was negative again. that would have been 14 days from conception. Is this too soon to take a test, i am due period tom may 15th.

Hi Chrissy, since you took one on the 14th and it is only 1 day till your period you might be in the clear. It is TOTALLY true that you can have implantation bleeding. BUT that being said, I DO think you had an implantation bleeding, but if your test comes out negative in another 2 days, then the implantation might not have taken hold. So give it 2 or 3 more days, when you have perhaps totally miss your period. Then the results will be more reliable. So fingers crossed, and let me know OK?

Also it doesn't take your boyfriend/husband ejaculatiing to become pregnant. All it takes is 1 sperm and thats it!!!

I agree with bambi27, you have one day until your regular period, so wait one or two days, and test your self again. And also bambi27 said a good thing that only one sperm is need for one to get pregnant. :-)
I think that it could be too early for your two previous tests. So you will know it with more accuracy after two days. All the best, and pleas let us know about your results.

I think that bambi27 is totally spot on. Today is the day you were supposed to get your period so did it start today? If not then you can try taking a pregnancy test today and I think you'll have a better idea of where you stand. I know that you're probably in a nervous place right now because you're not totally sure but at least you'll have peace of mind one way or the other soon. PLease let us know how it goes today if you have your period or not. I'm rooting for you! Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Hi Chrissy, I was just reading all the posts, and I have to laugh - hopefully you will too! That I doubt in all your life that you never imagined so many people interested in your period or not?!!!!!! ;-) :$ XD o.O So I will add my query too!!! LOL PLEASE tell me if you have your period or not? o.O :-D XD ;-) Not to make fun of the situation, just to make you have a laugh!!!