i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 5/29. he didnt cum into me but were both afraid of the precum. i dont know when my period is coming this month because it was irregular last month. ive been feeling sick after ever meal such as dizziness & body aches. but i dont have morning sickness nor do thinking bout foods makes me sick but ive been feeling sick after every meal. not the kind of sick where i wanna throw up but i just want to lie down because i cant function. i want to add that i am on this colon cleanser medication that says it may cause flu like symptoms. i took a pregnancy test 6 days after i had sex and it came out negative. my boyfriend says i need to calm down and wait for my period becasue it usually comes in the middle or end of the month but are these symptoms of pregnancy? and when is the next time i should take a pregnancy test? today is 6/10..when do u think i should take the pregnancy test? i am extremely scared..please answer soon

hello. Usually, you can take the pregnancy test three days after the intercourse. The most important thing is that you should not rush with the test. Be patient and try to understand that many days must lapse before your body will be able to tell some symptoms, to tell are or are not pregnant. Once you take a test, it is going to be able to determine the levels of hCG and this is as you already know, the hormone produced by your body during early pregnancy. Don't do it next day or day after it, wait for three or four days. 

about 14 days after sex you may be able to get a result on an early pregnancy test.

Have you considered birth control? Planned Parenthood offers low cost and free services to all women, regardless of income level.

today i had unprotected sex and he said he would take it out b4 he cums but i think he did how long do i have to wait until i take a pregnancy test??

YOU WOULD have to wait 14 days....

BUT YOU ARE NOT EVEN PREGNANT YET!!

YOU have time to get the MORNING AFTER PILL!!! It prevents pregnancy!! No parental consent needed!

Planned parenthood can usually get it to you more quickly than a regular doc.

Ummmm I had sex on the 5/7 and we did use a condom, even though he might of gone inside me for a while. I have heard that pre-come can make you pregnant but my period was late two days, gt my period the day but it is really really light,i have now c**p which i usally do and it a orange/light pick colour and i read on the net that this could be a sign that your pregnant,should i take a test now or should wait a while ?

You can't always rely on the morning after pill. I took the morning after pill about 24 hours after I had unprotective sex and I ended up being pregnant. So just because you take the morning after pill does not ALWAYS mean you aren't going to end up pregnant.

you should take the morning after pill right after intercourse, not "the morning after" intercourse.... nor after 24 hours. you shouldn't wait, because the sooner you take the emergency pill, the less you are likely to become pregnant. and that is what studies show.

i also have the same situation as you girls.

my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex in the morning of 6/21 and it was different from our usual intercourses. he normally cums quickly, like less than 5 minutes i'd say. but that morning was different. we had sex that lasted for more than 10 minutes. and he wouldn't stop, so that was a shock. then after that day, he told me he didn't cum inside me. but i am not too sure. i wanted to find out with a pregnancy test but i haven't done it yet. today is my 9th day after our intercourse. and you guys are saying to wait for 14 days or so. and i am having these weird symptoms already. like fatigue, nausea without vomiting, feeling tired all the time, body aches/cramps, my stomach bloated a little, and i always like to eat seafood, but today, after i had seafood for lunch, i felt like my stomach was turning, so that wasn't very fun, i could not function very well. i am currently having back aches.

is there even a way of finding out the accurate results without taking the test?

i am just paranoid right now. and my boyfriend tells me to calm down. i try...

any words of advice?

-vee

any suggestions?

i have been on da pill 4 a while now but i had sex on sunday n monday woz my last pill in the pack then wednesday i had sex again unprotected am i pregnant or at risk of being and when can i get a test?

Me and my husband had sex, using a condom, but it came off and got stuck inside me. When we got it out it had leaked inside me and the doctor said i could be pregnant. It has been 6 days since, and iam 7 days late. I took a test two days ago and it was negative but Iam not sure if it was accurate because I took it so early. Should I take another one in a week?

okay me and my bf had sex but we did use a condom, a couple days later i started what i thought was my period but it didn't last as long as it normally did. this month i was over a week late starting. could i be pregnant?

OK hun don't worry about it. That happens to me a lot. I never had irregular periods before and I got scared when that happened to me. Some times ur body needs and extra cleaning process so u tend to have wheat u think is the start of ur period. It has nothing to do with the fact u had sex.But to be safe u might want to take a test cuz most women don't realize it but u can have ur period for the first five weeks of being preg. so wait two weeks to a month take a test and don't wait to see if u miss ur period.Some women aren't so lucky to miss it.I have a one yr old and i had my period through half the pregnancy ever bodies body takes it diff.I didn't find out that i was preg till i was 3 months preg and i went to get an obgyn check up to get birth control ironic hu.so just take a test to make ur self feel better about it ok love.

it normally takes anywhere from 12-14 days to tell if you are pregnant by a pg test.

or ( this next on will tell you exactly what you want to know.. how long it takes to tell if you are pg and when to take a test)

the website says thAt it may take 6 - 7 days to fertilize and another 6 -7 days to attach to uterine lining. only when it attaches to the lining and secreets a hormone is when you can tell when you are preg with a test.

go to your local nurse they can test your blood which is more accurate, my friend took a test and it came back negative but went to see the nurse because she still felt really sick and had cravins, and the blood test came back and she was pregnant so to be 100% i would go to see your nurse if you still feel a bit sick or other symptoms of pregnancy.

hope this helped :-) good luck

Me and my boyfriend had sex on 11/28 and we're trying to have a baby. Does the same "wait 14 days" apply to me as well, or should I wait longer for a more accurate result?