:-( i'm only like 1 week pregnant but i'm aleady getting stomache pai is there anthing i can eat to get rid of this i alredy tried salt, and i dont have vitamiens for it the stores are closed to

There is no such thing as one week pregnant. The moment you concieve you are already two weeks pregnant as it is taken from the first day of your last period. Even one week after conception you would not know you are pregnant - have you had a positive test?

I am going to assume that by "1 week pregnant" you mean you have only known for one week. On that assumption, you did not say whether the stomach pain is internal or external {the skin}. If it is internal, mild cramping is completely normal in the first months of pregnancy. It is a result of the uterus stretching and the baby attaching.

You can ask your doctor or clinic if you can take Tylenol for the pain.

There is no such thing as one week pregnancy i suspect that you only knew for one week bur you can not receive a positive test unless you are at least two weeks, but you are able to ask your obstertrician if you can take tylenol for the pain

By stomach pain...clearly you mean internal. Unless we were talking about a skin condition. So some people understand. Lower abdominum/
or upper? Your stomache? My first pregnancy, my stomach ached like being sore. Was pretty annoing .Last two, felt like my stomach was coated with crisco.lol yuk
Cramping occurs in early pregnancy in the abdominum.
You can test possitive for pregnancy as early as 6 days past conception.
Maybe thats what you are meaning by one week. So then 3 weeks!
Congradulations hope all goes well. good luck!

REGULAR TYLENOL as directed for pain, cramping headaches,stomach pain. Tums maybe...

i'm not sure ihow many weeks pregnant i'm its about 2 weeks but ihave same pain and sometimes it feels like diarrhea but its not it just pain. is it normal?

I just found out i am exactly 2 weeks pregnant!! meaning the Egg isnt attachted to the Uterus yet, Some woman are sentive to every stage of their pregnancy, from say Implantation to birth, i had it for my twins witch are know 2yrs old, and im having all the same pains in my lower stomach and such for this one

How is not possible to be one week pregnant?So you all are saying you dont go through a day by day process

I had sex with my fiancee literally the night before i started my period. My period was normal, it lasted the usual 5 days. but now about two weeks after my period, my lower, upper stomach has been hurting and my breasts have been a little tender for almost a week. I took a test but it was negative. Now i feel nauseated and it feels like i diarrhea. I do not if im pregnant but everyone that i talk to says that it sounds like I am. I made an appointment to see the doctor but I just want to see what you guys thought.

well i had sex on monday and it is now the tuesday a week after it and i started having pains on thursday and had some panadol and it went away and came back on the friday night and i was spewing up and everything . i went to the doctors on sunday and had a anti nausea needle and it helped a bit and they gave me tablets aswell and i am meant to gettin my period on this sunday coming but i actually think i am pregnant...........

you are ovulating and those are the signs of it.

By the way I did a pregnancy test when I was three weeks pregnant (a week after conception) and my test came back positive. I now a have a beautiful healthy baby girl :-)

i am 14 years old and i am two weeks pregnat and im bleeding it hurts really bad when i bleed whats wrong? can some one please tell me :'([list=][/list]

Not to worry I know what you mean. Just because these people havnt experienced doesnt mean it doesnt exist. Im a week along and yes I know exactly because im a lesbian and used the turky baster method one time, and have the sam thing going on. The pains knda located on one side though? Who knows. Anyway I guess I see all the sighns im already experiencing as a blessing to know the baby is there and doing well. Peeing every 20 minutes cramping sore boobs. Its all good as long as it means everything is going well in there. Hope you feel better soon, but im pretty sure it gets worse. Lol
Amanda