I have never had problems with a tight foreskin and can easily pull back my foreskin during masturbation. However, what I find hard is ejaculating and maintaining an erection while I masturbate with my foreskin retracted. All my life, I have masturbated with my foreskin retracted. However, when I masturbate with my foreskin retracted it feels sensitive (does not hurt), and I hardly feel any plessure except for in the frenulum area. I feel more sensitivity then pleasure,Is ejaculating with my foreskin retracted something I have to keep practicing or just something that will come naturally during sex (as a hand is totally different from a mouth or vagina)

Health Guru
Try keeping your foreskin pulled back more as it will help decrease sensitivity and yes just keep trying and you should get there it the end

I learned to masturbate by moving my foreskin back and forth. There are certain pleasure sensations when the two layers of foreskin rub each other internally, and others when the inner foreskin repeatedly adheres to and breaks loose from the glans. It's like mated pieces of extremely fine Velcro. When you masturbate with foreskin retracted, you are doing it like circumcised men do. It's like playing hoedown music on a Stradivarius--what a waste!

If you are foreskinned, then all you need to do is glide your foreskin back and forth. It is not necessary to retract the foreskin. The outer foreskin glides over the inner foreskin. The foreskin is internally lubricated with lymphatic fluid and glides without friction. The numerous nerves inside the foreskin are stimulated by the motion and generate pleasurable sensations. Foreskinned males must be careful not to tear the frenulum.Long and vigorous masturbation can cause the foreskin to become edematous and swollen, which is painless and not a cause for alarm. The edema usually goes down within about 24 hours. Pulling back too hard is apt to stretch the frenulum and may tear it.