Hey, I'm 13, and have been masturbating for a while. But I do it on a slightly odd way. I lay face-down on my bad, then put pressure on my penis. I start to shake my legs, and then I get an orgasm. It works every time. Thing is, I'm now going through puberty; my balls drop, I start to grow pubes, my foreskin loosens (a bit), and importantly, I start to cum. First I let out a lot of semen (could easily control it), then a lot (when the problem arises). I used to and still use paper towels to stop the cum marking the sheets, but now it just goes straight through. And I'm starting to use a lot, to no real avail. I went through a box of towels within 2 months with a wank a day. Surprised that my parents weren't suspicious. I always leave a mark (dries out eventually, but still don't want to leave anything), and I want to be able to fap penis-up to have the cum not reach the sheets. I've always gotten pleasure through trying, but I've never had an orgasm that way. Plus, I want to masturbate at less suspicious times (like in the shower) rather than watch a movie with some fit girls in it, then say "I'm going to have a nap", then run up to my room, do my stuff, then lay there for a bit to make it seem like a real nap. I don't want any answers involving shoving something up my ass, as I am a little compulsive about hygiene. Nor any sex toys. Can anyone help?

Masturbation is good because it provides for the need to ejaculate semen, is fun, pleasant, enjoyable, safe, healthy, normal, harmless, contributes to prostate health, relieves sexual tension, and pain from overfilled seminal vesicles. Masturbation aids sleep when done before bedtime. Frequent masturbation prevents wet dreams. Masturbation leaves one with a feeling of relaxation, contentment, and well-being. One cannot get an STD from masturbation.

Masturbation should be done in a place where one has privacy. Favorite places are in the shower or in bed at night.

There is no lower or upper age limit for masturbation. Some pre-school boys masturbate and some elderly people masturbate at least into their late seventies. Foreskinned boys usually learn how to do it earlier than unforeskinned boys.

One may masturbate as much or as little as one wishes, however one may experience temporary sexual exhaustion due to very frequent masturbation. Three times a day works well for many teens.

1. Do it before school in the morning. This helps you get through the school day without being excessively h*rny.

2. Do it after school because you have gone a whole day without masturbating.

3. Do it before going to sleep. This helps with restful, sound sleep.

Foreskinned guys and unforeskinned guys usually masturbate differently.

The movable, internally-lubricated, nerve-laden erogenous foreskin and its gliding action is an important aid to masturbation. Circumcision was introduced to unforeskin the penis and make it impossible to masturbate. It failed to stop masturbation but it made it harder to do and perhaps less enjoyable. How one does it depends on whether one has an internally lubricated movable foreskin that glides up and down the shaft or whether you have been unforeskinned. If you are foreskinned, then all you need to do is glide your foreskin back and forth. It is not necessary to retract the foreskin. The outer foreskin glides over the inner foreskin. The foreskin is internally lubricated with lymphatic fluid and glides without friction. The numerous nerves inside the foreskin are stimulated by the motion and generate pleasurable sensations. Foreskinned males must be careful not to tear the frenulum.

Long and vigorous masturbation can cause the foreskin to become edematous and swollen, which is painless and not a cause for alarm. The edema usually goes down within about 24 hours.

Pulling back too hard is apt to stretch the frenulum and may tear it.

If you are unforeskinned and the skin is taut and immovable, then you will need some lubrication and you need to slide your hand up and down the shaft. You will likely injure yourself without lubricant. Friction irritation is common when a male without foreskin masturbates without lubricant. Some lubricants are baby oil, vegetable oil, personal lubricant, soapy water, and saliva. It is common for an unforeskinned male, who has been deprived of his internally lubricated foreskin, to have irritation if he does not apply external lubricant.

After a male ejaculates, there is normally a “refractory period” before he can have sex again. 

You may shoot your load into a dirty sock or you may pinch your foreskin shut and catch it inside.