I am thirty and I have had a lot of wet dreams.... But I can't release sperm during masturbating..... I can't understand what the problem is...please help...?

Hi App,

Maybe a different technique is needed.  I assume you're just using the up/down on the shaft method.  Maybe hump a pillow or something, lots of guys do.   

Or, what happens when you try?  Why do you stop?

Have you tried masturbating to sexy images on the internet? - does that not get you aroused and ready to cum?
What other things have you tried to ejaculate?
Can you do it in total privacy or do you have a fear of someone interrupting you?
Id love to help you if I can with my 50+ years of masturbation experience.

Yes.. I love porn.. I get erected often. May be the privacy really matters.... Is there a time duration?

Thanks for the reply!

The thing is I am not really interested in masturbating. I have had lot of erections, watch porn movies etc., But I am not interested in Masturbation.....

I continue to have erection while masturbating.... No sperm come out.... Is there any time duration?

You can masturbate for quite a while if you want, no time duration.

Some guys ejaculate in a few minutes, others can last hours.

Masturbation is relaxing, pleasant, enjoyable, harmless, healthy, normal, and contributes to restful sleep if done before going to bed.

Masturbation relieves pain from overfilled seminal vesicles. Frequent masturbation prevents wet dreams. Regular ejaculation is associated with better prostate health. Masturbation is a great stress reliever.

One may masturbate as much or as little as one wishes. One may do it in any place where one has privacy. There is no upper or lower age limit for masturbation.

In bed at night or in the shower are two favorite places to masturbate.

The internally-lubricated movable nerve-laden, erogenous foreskin and its gliding action is an important aid to masturbation.

Circumcision was introduced to unforeskin the penis and make it impossible to masturbate. It did not stop masturbation but it made it harder to do and perhaps less enjoyable.

How one does it depends on whether one has an internally lubricated movable foreskin that glides up and down the shaft or whether you have been unforeskinned.

If you are foreskinned, then all you need to do is glide your foreskin back and forth. The foreskin is internally lubricated with lymphatic fluid and glides without friction. The numerous nerves inside the foreskin are stimulated by the motion and generate pleasurable sensations.

Long and vigorous masturbation can cause the foreskin to become edematous and swollen, which is painless and not a cause for alarm. The edema usually goes down within about 24 hours. Pulling back too hard is apt to stretch the frenulum and may tear it.

If you are unforeskinned and the skin is taut and immovable, then you will need some lubrication and you need to slide your hand up and down the shaft. You will likely injure yourself without lubricant. Friction burns are common when a male without foreskin masturbates without lubricant. Some lubricants are baby oil, vegetable oil, personal lubricant, soapy water, and saliva.

It is common for an unforeskinned male, who has been deprived of his internally lubricated foreskin, to have friction irritation if he does not apply external lubricant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation