i am a male 16 year old and have an odd way of masturbating. i have done this for as long as i could remember, since i was like a little kid. this is what i would do and still do to masturbate. when i have a flaccid penis, i lay on my stomach with my hand under my penis and i sort of press my penis and it feels good. as i keep pressing it, it will sooner or later start pulsing, and this is where i "finish". it can only pulse so many times and sometimes i ejaculate a lot of white sperm or i just ejaculate pre-cum or pre-sperm, or sometimes i dont ejaculate at all. i know this is not the normal or conventional way to masturbate, but is there anything wrong with this? like am i only damaging myself by doing this. are there any long term effects? please help thankyou.

also, when i am erect and my gf rubs my penis, i dont really feel any sensation, like it doesnt feel amazing because she doesnt have lube, but when i do it by myself without any lube it feels good, please help...

thankyou

I dont think that it will do any damage to you, but maybe you should try using the regular method using a water based lubricant, i have never been able to masturbate effectively without using a lubricant. if you get your g/f to use it on you as well, i am sure it would get you aroused.

yeh lube is good

If you are circumcised, you need lube because you lack the natural internal lubrication of the foreskin.

Roland, I don't want to start an argument here but I think we are all different in our preferences. I developed a preference for dry rubbing when I desensitized my glans. My glans had always been very sensitive when the foreskin was pulled back. I knew that my circumcised friends glans were not sensitive at all so I figured all I had to do was force it to get used to being touched.

With my foreskin pulled all the way back I cleaned the shaft and glans using rubbing alcohol and cotton balls. When it dried my fingers were able to slide over it without sticking. I simply kept on doing that as often as I had time and eventually it was no longer painful to touch my bare glans.

Of course that bare head touching was quite stimulating so it led to a lot of bare head rubbing and I soon developed a preference for dry rubbing when I masturbate. That was over 40 years ago and since then I have always preferred dry rubbing both by my wife and myself. I can achieve orgasm with the foreskin in the way, but it feels so much better having the inner foreskin caressed while being held back tightly to induce some stretching and then the fingers rubbing and manipulating the bare dry glans.

Putting some/any type of lube on it diminishes the pleasure immensely for me.

Glad Im cut and a litle spit and go right to it

Like I said: we're all different.

Yeah, this could mess up your penis. The penis is meant to go into a moist place, and dry humping will mess it up.

Hi njoynlife:

We don't have an argument. i agree. Lubrication is only for the circumcised guys. Their penis works differently.

hi mate am seventeen and i masturbate every day i must try that

Masturbation should be done in a place where one has privacy. Favorite places are in the shower or in bed at night.

There is no lower or upper age limit for masturbation. Some pre-school boys masturbate and some elderly people masturbate at least into their late seventies.

One may masturbate as much or as little as one wishes, however one may experience temporary sexual exhaustion due to very frequent masturbation.

Three times a day works well for many teens.

1. Do it before school in the morning. This helps you get through the school day without being excessively h*rny.
2. Do it after school because you have gone a whole day without masturbating.
3. Do it before going to sleep. This helps with restful, sound sleep.

The movable, internally-lubricated, nerve-laden erogenous foreskin, with its gliding action, is an important aid to masturbation.

Circumcision was introduced to unforeskin the penis and make it impossible to masturbate. It failed to stop masturbation but it made it harder to do and perhaps less enjoyable.

How one does it depends on whether one has an internally lubricated movable foreskin that glides up and down the shaft or whether you have been unforeskinned.

If you are foreskinned, then all you need to do is glide your foreskin back and forth. It is not necessary to retract the foreskin. The outer foreskin glides over the inner foreskin. The foreskin is internally lubricated with lymphatic fluid and glides without friction. The numerous nerves inside the foreskin are stimulated by the motion and generate pleasurable sensations. Foreskinned males must be careful not to tear the frenulum.

Long and vigorous masturbation can cause the foreskin to become edematous and swollen, which is painless and not a cause for alarm. The edema usually goes down within about 24 hours. Pulling back too hard is apt to stretch the frenulum and may tear it.

If you are unforeskinned and the skin is taut and immovable, then you will need some lubrication and you need to slide your hand up and down the shaft. You will likely injure yourself without lubricant. Friction irritation is common when a male without foreskin masturbates without lubricant. Some lubricants are baby oil, vegetable oil, personal lubricant, soapy water, and saliva. Don’t use irritating substances such as shampoo or body wash.

It is common for an unforeskinned male, who has been deprived of his internally lubricated foreskin, to have friction irritation if he does not apply external lubricant.

After a male ejaculates, there is normally a “refractory period” before he can have sex again.