i  masterbate twice a week and im still very thin. so does masterbate related to this.....!

I don't think that is the case. Your heart rate increases, but I don't think you're actually burning off any weight. So, no, unless you do jumping jacks while you masturbate, it doesn't help you lose weight. xD

I'm not so sure about that. I didn't begin to gain weight until I hit 40. I was probably slowing down a bit on my dates with Merry Palm and her five sisters by then. Of course that was also when I quit drinking and smoking.

Masturbation does not make you thin.

Masturbation should be done in a place where one has privacy. Favorite places are in the shower or in bed at night.

There is no lower or upper age limit for masturbation. Some pre-school boys masturbate and some elderly people masturbate at least into their late seventies.

One may masturbate as much or as little as one wishes, however one may experience temporary sexual exhaustion due to very frequent masturbation.

Three times a day works well for many teens.

1. Do it before school in the morning. This helps you get through the school day without being excessively h*rny.
2. Do it after school because you have gone a whole day without masturbating.
3. Do it before going to sleep. This helps with restful, sound sleep.

The movable, internally-lubricated, nerve-laden erogenous foreskin, with its gliding action, is an important aid to masturbation.

Circumcision was introduced to unforeskin the penis and make it impossible to masturbate. It failed to stop masturbation but it made it harder to do and perhaps less enjoyable.

How one does it depends on whether one has an internally lubricated movable foreskin that glides up and down the shaft or whether you have been unforeskinned.

If you are foreskinned, then all you need to do is glide your foreskin back and forth. It is not necessary to retract the foreskin. The outer foreskin glides over the inner foreskin. The foreskin is internally lubricated with lymphatic fluid and glides without friction. The numerous nerves inside the foreskin are stimulated by the motion and generate pleasurable sensations. Foreskinned males must be careful not to tear the frenulum.

Long and vigorous masturbation can cause the foreskin to become edematous and swollen, which is painless and not a cause for alarm. The edema usually goes down within about 24 hours. Pulling back too hard is apt to stretch the frenulum and may tear it.

If you are unforeskinned and the skin is taut and immovable, then you will need some lubrication and you need to slide your hand up and down the shaft. You will likely injure yourself without lubricant. Friction irritation is common when a male without foreskin masturbates without lubricant. Some lubricants are baby oil, vegetable oil, personal lubricant, soapy water, and saliva.

It is common for an unforeskinned male, who has been deprived of his internally lubricated foreskin, to have irritation if he does not apply external lubricant.

After a male ejaculates, there is normally a “refractory period” before he can have sex again.