Until today I was unable to retract my foreskin over the head of my penis while not erect. (I have tried to do it while erect but it always seems to disappear before I'm finished :-P)

However when the skin is fully retracted I can feel the foreskin tightening around the shaft of my penis making erections very painful. Does this just mean the skin still requires stretching or is there another way?

I'm having the damn same problem. Even though it stays retracted when the erection gets to hard i'm afraid it'll hurt or tear. I can get a decent erection but not the best i can do

I have the exact same problem! I'm new to sex, and normally when I masturbate my foreskin stays over my head and oly let's the very tip of my head show, but when having sex, or getting a blow Job my foreskin keeps retracting all the way which I am not used to and causes a bit of an uncomfortable feeling. Also my penis is not becoming completely erect when my foreskin is past my head of my penis. Is there any way while having sex for my foreskin to not fold back? Or do I just have to get used to it folding back like this

i have the same problem my foreskin always covers the head erect or not should i pull it back when i jerk off?

Hi Guest:

You have not stretched enough. You need to keep stretching until your foreskin glides smoothly back and forth over the head.

You are blessed with an erogenous, highly-innervated foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision. Do not be worried. You are normal for your age.
You should thank your parents for keeping your foreskin intact because that means you can have sex the way nature intended.
http://www.sexasnatureintendedit.com/
It is not absolutely necessary to have a foreskin that will retract. Some men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract. Some believe that a penis with a non-retractile foreskin has more sensation and that sex is better. However there is no scientific evidence one-way or the other.

It depends on just how tight your foreskin is. If it is really narrow and absolutely won't retract, then you can have penetrative sex without pain. On the other hand, if it just a little bit tight, then it is likely to be forced back during sex and that will hurt because it is tight.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. One can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider. Search the Internet for:
“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”
and you will find the help you need.

Hi Hitmaker:

You can stretch your skin to make it longer so it will stay forward over head. See the directions for foreskin restoration.

Non-surgical foreskin restoration was discovered more than two thousand years ago, but it was forgotten until it was rediscovered in the 1970s.

Since then, hundreds of thousands of men have restored their foreskins. Several manufacturers market special devices to assist in placing traction on the residual shaft skin.

Foreskin restoration relies on tissue expansion to extend the residual shaft skin until it makes a fold similar to a foreskin. Tissue expansion is accomplished by keeping the skin under tension, which causes mitosis or cell-splitting of the skin cells which makes more skin. Some believe that foreskin restoration goes faster when one is young and has more growth hormone in the body.

The younger one is when one starts, the more years one will have to enjoy the foreskin.

The ridged band and the frenulum cannot be restored.

Surgical foreskin restoration does not give good results and is not recommended.

When the shaft skin grows the ugly circumcision scar is turned under and can no longer be seen. Restored foreskins look amazingly normal and will fool a urologist.

Foreskin restoration is not for everyone because it takes a long time and dedication. Not every one feels strongly enough about their unwanted circumcision to undertake foreskin restoration. If you do feel strongly then just use your search engine to search for "foreskin restoration" and you will find lots of information.

Hi Hitmaker:

The foreskin is a great aid to masturbation. Most foreskin guys like to masturbate with the foreskin covering the head.

Masturbation is good because it provides for the need to ejaculate semen, is fun, pleasant, enjoyable, safe, healthy, normal, harmless, contributes to prostate health, relieves sexual tension, and pain from overfilled seminal vesicles. Masturbation aids sleep when done before bedtime. Frequent masturbation prevents wet dreams. Masturbation leaves one with a feeling of relaxation, contentment, and well-being. One cannot get an STD from masturbation.

Masturbation should be done in a place where one has privacy. Favorite places are in the shower or in bed at night.

There is no lower or upper age limit for masturbation. Some pre-school boys masturbate and some elderly people masturbate at least into their late seventies. Foreskinned boys usually learn how to do it earlier than unforeskinned boys.

One may masturbate as much or as little as one wishes, however one may experience temporary sexual exhaustion due to very frequent masturbation. Three times a day works well for many teens.
1. Do it before school in the morning. This helps you get through the school day without being excessively h*rny.
2. Do it after school because you have gone a whole day without masturbating.
3. Do it before going to sleep. This helps with restful, sound sleep.

Foreskinned guys and unforeskinned guys usually masturbate differently.

The movable, internally-lubricated, nerve-laden erogenous foreskin and its gliding action is an important aid to masturbation. Circumcision was introduced to unforeskin the penis and make it impossible to masturbate. It failed to stop masturbation but it made it harder to do and perhaps less enjoyable. How one does it depends on whether one has an internally lubricated movable foreskin that glides up and down the shaft or whether you have been unforeskinned. If you are foreskinned, then all you need to do is glide your foreskin back and forth. It is not necessary to retract the foreskin. The outer foreskin glides over the inner foreskin. The foreskin is internally lubricated with lymphatic fluid and glides without friction. The numerous nerves inside the foreskin are stimulated by the motion and generate pleasurable sensations. Foreskinned males must be careful not to tear the frenulum.
Long and vigorous masturbation can cause the foreskin to become edematous and swollen, which is painless and not a cause for alarm. The edema usually goes down within about 24 hours.

Pulling the foreskin back too hard is apt to stretch the frenulum and may tear it.

If you are unforeskinned and the skin is taut and immovable, then you will need some lubrication and you need to slide your hand up and down the shaft. You will likely injure yourself without lubricant. Friction irritation is common when a male without foreskin masturbates without lubricant. Some lubricants are baby oil, vegetable oil, personal lubricant, soapy water, and saliva. It is common for an unforeskinned male, who has been deprived of his internally lubricated foreskin, to have irritation if he does not apply external lubricant.