when i masterbate why dont u cum or have sperm to come out?

Well how old are you ? And are u female or male ?

If you are male, it is normal especially if you're in your teens. It also may be normal if you've already ejaculated recently.

Hi ppl im bored im a male and i do everything every body tells me and nothing help old ppl

Anyone out there?

So, how old are you?

My age is 10

I was moving my penis around a lot but nothing help please I want to learn

I want to sperm but I don't know how plsss need help

Many young guys start to masturbate, from which they derive great pleasure, before their bodies are ready to produce semen. Masturbation stimulates the nerves and causes the contractions that ejaculate semen, but nothing comes out because semen production has not yet started. This called a “dry orgasm”. They are harmless and there is nothing to worry about.

One simply must wait for semen production to start, which will come in time.

Hey i need help i am bout 12 and i havint got any tingly feelings when i masterbate should i keep masterbating till i get the good feeling or just like wait a lil while and start masterbatin again

Holla, I'm a almost 13 year old male and nothing ever causes me to sperm. I usually get my hand wet but it still doesn't work, and if I don't get it wet my penis burns afterwards. By not works, I mean I can not exert semen

Hi Guest:

You may not be old enough to ejaculate semen but you can still masturbate, if you wish.

Masturbation is necessary to satisfy the ongoing male physical need to discharge semen to prevent and relieve pain from overfilled seminal vesicles and prevent “blue balls”. Frequent masturbation prevents wet dreams. Regular ejaculation is associated with better prostate health. Masturbation is a great stress reliever. There is no upper or lower age limit for masturbation. Very young people and elderly people do it.

Masturbation is relaxing, pleasant, enjoyable, harmless, healthy, normal, and contributes to restful sleep if done before going to bed.

One may masturbate as much or as little as one wishes. There is a period (called the refractory period) that one must wait before doing it again. Some teens find they need to do it three times a day. You may do it again whenever you feel ready. Your body will tell you when it has had enough for a while.

One may do it in any place where one has privacy. In bed at night, on the toilet, or in the shower are some favorite places to masturbate.

The internally-lubricated movable nerve-laden, erogenous foreskin and its gliding action is an important aid to masturbation.

Circumcision was introduced into medical practice in the 19th century to unforeskin the penis and make it impossible to masturbate. It did not stop masturbation but it made it harder to do and perhaps less enjoyable.

How one does it depends on whether one has an internally lubricated movable foreskin that glides up and down the shaft or whether you have been unforeskinned.

If you are foreskinned, then all you need to do is glide your foreskin back and forth. The foreskin is internally lubricated with lymphatic fluid and glides without friction. The outer foreskin glides over the inner foreskin. It is not necessary or desirable to retract the foreskin. Foreskinned guys normally do not require additional lubrication. The numerous nerves inside the foreskin are stimulated by the motion and generate pleasurable sensations. Foreskinned guys must be careful not to stress their frenulum because it can tear or snap.

Long and vigorous masturbation can cause the foreskin to become edematous and swollen, which is painless and not a cause for alarm. The edema usually goes down within about 24 hours. Pulling back too hard is apt to stretch the frenulum and may tear it.

If you are unforeskinned and the shaft skin is taut and immovable, then you will need some lubrication and you need to slide your hand up and down the shaft. You will likely injure yourself without lubricant. Friction burns are common when a male without foreskin masturbates without lubricant. Some lubricants are baby oil, vegetable oil, personal lubricant, soapy water, and saliva. Products containing harsh, irritating chemicals should not be used. Shampoo and body wash have been found to be irritating and should not be used.

It is common for an unforeskinned male, who has been deprived of his internally lubricated foreskin, to have friction irritation if
he does not apply external lubricant.

Where du you know that from

Many young guys who are just starting puberty find that when they masturbate, from which they derive intense pleasure, they have an orgasm but nothing comes out of their penis (no ejaculation). This is called a dry orgasm.

Boys start puberty at different ages so the age of first semen production varies. One has to be in puberty a year or longer before semen production starts, so there is nothing to ejaculate. Although the muscle contractions to produce an ejaculation occur, there is no semen to ejaculate because semen production has not yet started.

When semen production does start, there will be only a few drops at first. It usually is clear instead of milky-colored. The quantity increases later and the color changes to milky white.

Just enjoy your dry orgasms while you wait. You will see some semen come out eventually.