So I don't know where to begin but pretty much whatever I do I can't last in bed at all I've tried everything it seems that I'm very sensitive but I'm not even sure if that's the case. Btw I have a skin bridge on my penis about half inch big and it feel like that is my problem but I'm not sure. At this point I don't know what to do in 23 been having sex for years plz help

Hi Ant,

It's possible the skin bridge has something to do with it. 

I realize you may not want to do this but seeing your urologist might help.  They can determine if the skin bridge is a possible issue and can also treat it if you choose.  They can also prescribe medication to help desensitize your penis.

A common cause of PE is that when you masturbate you just focus on ejaculation and not on learning control, you've trained yourself to ejaculate quickly.  The idea should be to "edge."  Bring yourself to that point just before you ejaculate and stay there.  You could go for hours.  You can try to "retrain" yourself by focusing on the feeling you have while you masturbate.  It can take some time.  A patient partner is a bonus.

Hope it helps.

Thank you for responding so fast I have been doing that for quiet some time now but honestly it doesn't feel like it's helped at all. I'm just lost and I don't want cream to be numb. I also sometimes think I get to excited cause I start heavy breathing then I noticed I'm only focused on sex and when I relax more it helps but only a few extra seconds

I have tried that for a long time now and it doesn't work at all. Sometimes I think I get over excited and start breathing heavy specially when I know I'm about to c** I get super foxes on only that and can't snap out of it but the sensitive part is still an issue

I can understand that you focus only on ejaculation but you need to teach yourself to STOP. Just pull out, take a break. Yes, it is a very difficult thing to do but you can do it.

You basically need to just let your body go for a ride, let your brain control what you are doing and FOCUS that brain on her, not you. Your brain is the organ of sex, not the penis.

Edging, as recommended by another responder, is definitely something you should try.  You say that you have a difficult time with this because you keep ejaculating, but if you keep on trying, you can discover for yourself the signs that you are nearing ejaculation and force yourself to stop. Once you have mastered that in edging and can successfully edge, you can hopefully then gain control while engaging in partner sex. Keep trying! It's worth the effort. Also, make sure that you take steps to soothe your penis, which will probably get sore from all the masturbating; use a quality penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). One with moisturizers like shea butter and vitamin E is best.

I guess I can keep trying but it doesn't really help I try to control my breathing but after a few seconds I just start over thinking and get to excited I feel like I need to find a way to relax my body mind and muscles during sex.