I am an 18 year old male who masturbates 2 or 3 times every day, but I usually stop when I have the first drop of precum or just before I reach orgasm. I don't like to go all the way every time because it leaves me feeling drained when I ejaculate so frequently. I usually have an ejaculation every 3 days or so. I want to know if this is harmful. I heard somewhere that this practice is very hard on the prostate gland. Is that correct?

I actually heard that too much ejaculation could hurt the prostate gland and bring a change in body chemistry that leads to sexual exhaustion, tiredness, fatigue, premature ejaculation, so I would say you are safe with your non-ejaculating technique.

Don’t get me wrong, I can’t say with certainty that it isn’t harmful. However, it would be harmful if you didn’t ejaculation at all. What would you do with all that sexual tension?

Now, one thing I don’t get! I could never do what you do because I don’t feel pleasure in plain masturbation without ejaculation. Sounds sort of pointless and if you have problems with frequent ejaculation, why wouldn’t you just refrain from masturbation and do some creative stuff and then masturbate when you feel and think it’s time to ejaculate.

Do you actually feel pleasure in refraining from ejaculation?

Thanks for your input Mick. I am judging by you question "Why masturbate at all without ejaculating" that you must be an extremely goal-oriented person. You say that you don't feel any pleasure in masturbation except for when you ejaculate. All I can say to that is you must need to try some new or more creative techniques. In my view, the journey is just as important as the destination. If all you are focused on is how quickly you can make yourself cum then no wonder you refer to mastubation as 'plain'. I feel intense pleasure for the whole time that I am masturbating. Ejaculation feels great as well, but it also marks the end of pleasure.
I find that my technique makes the ejaculation that I do have every 3 days or so even more intense then if I had no activity at all during the days in between. I guess it's just something that's different for every individual.

rboy im a guy and i agree with you. i do the same technique and the pleasure lasts much longer. it s worth the wait

I would stop doing that if I was you if you dont know any techniques

to orgasm without ejaculation

I got prostatitis from doing the same thing

and im only 21

and now i basically leak semen in my urine

anyways ya it MAY congest the prostate and cause problems

however if you rub only the top of the head and the sides it will be ok for

you to do without ejaculation

I would simply suggest you learn dr. lin's sexual chikong to get multiple orgasm without ejaculation

that way you can masturbate have an orgasm and not ejaculate without damaging prostate

however I would not use those pc muscle techniques some suggest for multiople orgasm they gave me problems too

also you can just play with your nipples and learn to have non-ejac orgasms that way too

it will take a few months though

I've been masturbating for years like this and I agree with you, it is very intense to stop right before the feeling of climax. I've gone 3 months straight 7 days a week masturbating and not ejaculating! I know that's insain but it makes my sex life incredible! I have the hardest boners imaginable and I control my orgasims because of it. My personal opinion is that the feeling right before u cum can be considered an orgasm...but to completely answer your question, I'm not sure if there's and health problems with doing this. The only problems I've had were "blue balls" or that pain in your stomach/ lower back witch goes awy after a while.

I masterbait everyday but now I've been doin the technique for 1 day now where you masterbait but don't ejackulate and it is intense to stop and have control right before your gonna cum all over the place but now my balls are pretty huge filled with cum I'm guessing I really like this technique but I'm afraid it could have harmful affects someone plz keep searching if it does or not cuz I would cum all over the place if it was said to be bad

Medically speaking, masturbation is a normal, healthy way to give yourself sexual release and pleasure. At least 80 percent of boys and men masturbate, usually until they ejaculate. About 60 percent of girls and women report that they masturbate. As you know, there are many myths and untruths floating around about what happens when you masturbate. This can make things very confusing, especially if you don’t feel comfortable talking to a parent or adult about his subject. To help you tell the difference between fact and fiction and to help answer any questions you have about masturbation, we’ve created a list of frequently asked questions

Of course it is harmful to matsurbate or even have sex without ejaculating. Me and mygirlfriend have sex every night for 3 hours and some nights we dont have any condoms. We dont let this stop us though so we just has sex and I ejaculated into her vagina so the next day she took the morning after pill. To check wether we could have sex and stop when I nearly ejaculated I asked my doctor who said as soon as you start maturbating or hafing sex go right along until you ejaculate or you will cause yourself problems and may even cut of the sperm suply which cannot be brought back. So from now on when I masturbate or have sex I just take it all the way which is what you should do.

Most doctors (conventional mainstream doctors) today are telling mis-information the reason for each individual is unknown to me but, they are in fact a part of the medical/health industry (run by corrupt people) which is to be frank corrupted, money over the life of a person.
They even do sell pointless pills and tabs that do not cure you it only gives you contribution of bad health in the future and that means more pills and tabs more money!

I am saying this to open some to the possibility that the medical/health industry
IS corrupted to the core, I can be so confident in this because of my experience, knowledge and reading stuff from real pioneers in the health industry that would in fact be people worthy being called doctors, think about it almost every pill or prescription medicine is made to tackle the symptom not the problem causing it which,
means your problem is still there, and, either the same symptom appears and/or a different one = more money for them.
Now, back to the main subject, ejaculating is best to not do or minimize you can say that sperm is our essence and life force, as the creation of sperm heavily taxes the organs and the spinal fluid.
In fact preserving the sperm during an orgasm can possibly bring health benefits if done correctly. Do your own research as this is just what my opinion would be. IN fact what I am saying might just be a load of C so it is best not to take my word for it.

This is most likely what some consider tantra.

It is spiritual, and it is all a test.  

@The More You Know, These are some harsh statements you make. Can you back this up with some sources, studies? As far as I know the disease called cancer isn't really understood at all. So how can you say for certain what is causing it, and then why in that specific form or area in the body?

I'm talking to everyone when I say this. There is no way you can say for sure something is good or bad unless you try it. Why don't we all try for a month to masturbate without ejaculating and report our results?

ah hah ha your all a bunch of WANKERS!!!! lol@me see what i did there

Tantra techniques speaks about similar methods/purpose. However , here is little long yoga scripture on this topic. It is always best to understand how our body functions and what do we loose if we do not keep harmony between various things in our body. 

Our body consists of millions of cells together by polar attraction. Every cell is a little factory and is a complete structure, holds genetic memories. It has own magnetic, electric and chemical functions. 

Every cell is made up of infinitesimally tiny particles, each of which continuously rotates itself, hence a centrifugal force in place. This tiny rotating particle is called life-force. Because of rotation , a wave raises from this life force and spreads though out body called bio magnetism which is main fuel for entire metabolic routine of physical body. A small portion of this wave also released through our five sense organs after being converted into pressure, sound, light, smell and taste. Major portion about 75 % is used to maintain metabolic routine- includes digestion, elimination of  waste products, transportation of nutrients to where it is required, transformation of food into juice, juice into blood, blood into flesh, flesh into fat, fat into bone, bone into marrow and marrow into vital fluid - in that order. This is a metabolic routine. All this can not be accomplished if there is no sufficient amount of bio magnetism. The other portion about 25% goes to brain cells to experience/perceive all through intellectual and wisdom which is mind. 

For some reasons, if intensity of bio magnetism drops or reduce, it may not be adequate to maintain metabolic routine , also a short supply to brain makes you tired and urge to sleep. During sleep, no mental function need  , also the bio magnetism is getting restored to normal level which helps to resume mind function . 

So excessive desire leads to reduction below the minimum critical level of vital fluid and consequently bio magnetism.so it is essential to maintain sexual vital fluid above the minimum critical level in order to be creative, healthy, peaceful and reduce ageing process. 

From the book "Journey of consciousness: chapter : The body immortal"  - By Vethathiri Maharishi.