Hey,
i get erections very easily, but i cant keep them long. After ejaculation i cant keep it up. and i ejaculate after like 2 minutes.

any tips on how to keep it up longer and hold it in longer too?

also i must mention i am 16 and cant go out buying drugs

It's normal for a man to lose his erection after ejaculation. And at your age, coming after two minutes is normal, especially if you masturbate.

If you want it to last longer, I'm sorry to say, stop masturbating. You'll find that when you have sex (well, perhaps not the first couple of times), you can wait a while longer before you come. She'll be happy about that.

aight thanks.

hai
i m 25 year old, i dont hav long lasting erection to penetrate,
it will come soon with 3 mins.
please give suggestions for long lasting erection for penetrating

The trick is to practice a method popularly called "stop and go". Similar to "edging".

It all depends on how turned on you are (at 16 it would be normal to be quite turned on frequently) and how often you jack off. Anything from once to maybe 10 times a week might be considered normal. (I suggest a maximum of once a day might be sensible.)

Stop and go involves masturbating until the tension associated with imminent orgasm is first felt, then you stop. For 5 minutes or more. Then start again. Do this as many times as your willpower allows, getting a little closer to ejaculation each time. While you're learning this technique, it's not unusual to go over the edge and cum before you had intended, however, persist.

As you get "closer to the edge" each time, experiment with reducing the grip and speed of your stroke, to attempt to stay close to the edge without actually cumming. Do this for as long as you can. The results will be interesting.

Requirements for this: (1) A penis. (2) A hand. (3) A bit of will power. (4) plenty of spare time in a private location.

Enjoy.

Constant erection can be achieved by holding back ejaculation, at least for me.

I was pretty obsesed about ejaculation control a few years ago, and it took me a real long time to be achieved.

The key factor is to pass the point of no return without ejaculating, so the refractary period just dissapears, it leads me to a sequence of multiple, longer and longer, dry orgasms, and ejaculating just when I want.

During my first dry orgasm I try to thrust a little bit harder, making me orgasm pretty soon, intense and longer for the second time; so every new orgasm happens sooner, intense and longer than precedent by increasing thrust while orgasming.

I realized that multi orgasmic men has a lot more of orgasm power than multi orgasmic females because prostate accumulates more and more prostatic fluid, so the final moment is an strongly squirting ejaculation.

Learn how to have a dry orgasm. Keep yourself relaxed the whole time. Keep your butt muscles relaxed and never tense them. Once you tense is when you ejaculate. If you relax the whole time you won't. You learn to ejaculate when you want to with this method. It's basically like urinating. the muscles you use to stop peeing. are the muscles that cause ejaculation if you keep them relaxed then it won't happen.

if u wanna last longer simply relax ur lower body. do not tense ur lower body and simply slow down the pace 

Slowing down the pace is pretty hard thy seem to make me cum every time My question us after I ejaculate it takes me a day to be able to erect again is tht normal