I am a 21 year old gye. i got erection of my penis even with a touch...and get ejacuate very very soon. i have my breakup bcause of this. what should i do? plz help me.

Hi Manish,

You're 21 so if you haven't had much sexual experience it would be NORMAL for you to get an erection early.  It's also NORMAL for you to ejaculate very soon.

If you had a break up over this then she clearly doesn't have a clue OR know how to deal with/treat this.  She's being SELFISH and focusing just on herself.

Experience can make you last longer.  You could also masturbate before you have sex.  When you do masturbate, focus on the feelings you have just before you're about to orgasm and STOP at that point.  Learn to control when you are going to ejaculate.  If you're having sex and feel yourself getting close - pull out and focus on her until you are ready to go again.  It takes practice.

Good luck.

Often the problems that you mention are addressed simply through experience: sex, like anything else, requires practice in order to improve, so allow yourself some slack if you are still in the "starting out" phase. Another thing you can try is called "edging" - masturbating until you almost ejaculate; stopping and letting the immediate urge subside slightly; then masturbating again and going again up to the edge of almost ejaculating; and repeating this over and over for as long as you can before ejaculating. Do this every day for 2-3 weeks; many men find it helps them gain greater control over their ejaculations when having partner sex. It does make the penis sore (happy, but sore) so do use a top quality penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man oil) with a high end emollient like shea butter to provide soothing relief. Good luck!