sir iam a 21 yrs old guy.. I have habit of masterbeating when I was 16. 1st I can't able 2 control it. but after 2 years I stopped it completely, but nw I started again by doing 3 times a weak. when I was 1 masterbeating it will take more than 10 min 2 get ejaculation but now it was getting less than a min.. is this a premature ejaculation? then hw can I resolve it..? plz give me an solution...

Hi George,

Yes it is premature ejaculation.  You likely taught your body to ejaculate fast by masturbating quickly.  You can learn to stop this.

You need to relax and focus on the feelings you get as you masturbate.  The idea is that you can recognize when you're about to ejaculate and to bring yourself to that point and stop.  You then let the feeling subside, bring yourself back to that point, stop again, and keep repeating this.  it's called "edging." 

When you finally do ejaculate you'll have more volume and it will feel better.

You should be able to last for HOURS, not minutes, HOURS.

When with a woman, when you realize that you are "getting close" pull out and stop.  Focus on her body for a while, not yours.  

Good luck.

thank u sir... having practice to sex with girl will resolve this problem..?

Edging will help resolve the problem George. You can do it when you masturbate or, if your partner will help, during sex too.

thank u very much...