guys plz help me out my problem iz i cum so fast i coudlnt stay longer i get tempted and even after wearing condom also so plz tell any kind of pill tht i shuld stay for 15 mins of nice sex

One thing many of my clients have benefited rom in this area is edging. Edging is masturbating until you almost ejaculate, then stopping; letting the urge to ejaculate ease away a bit; then masturbating again until you almost ejaculate; stopping; and repeating over and over. The goal is to edge for at least 30 minutes (preferably more) before allowing yourself to ejaculate, and to do this for at least 2-3 weeks; if you can do it more than once a day, so much the better. Many men find that this "trains" them so that they can better control their ejaculations during partner sex. Edging will make your penis sore (although also very happy), so use a high quality penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to soothe it. One with both the high end emollient shea butter and the natural hydrator vitamin E is best.  Good luck!

I first heard it called 'edging' from guys talking about making masturbation feel better. I had already been doing it though. At that time, I didn't know that it helps with premature ejaculation. Now I mostly edge when I masturbate. Sometimes I still like to masturbate normally, without edging. I like to just ejaculate when it happens without trying to last a long time.