hello i am 17 and i have a question for everyone involving pregnancy. I was fooling around with my girlfriend 3 days ago (apx. 2 weeks after her last period) i wiped the tip of my penis with my finger (to remove pre-cum) there couldnt have been more than even a drop of pre-cum on my finger, then i fingered her. Also the pre-cum i removed was outside of my body for some time (apx 20min or longer) What are the chances thats shes pregnant? or honestly should i be worried of pregnancy?

hello i am 26 and i hv a question involving preganancy. I hd sex with my partner on 26 nov, & i hd given her L-pill on 27 . her normal period was on 6 december, while she had it lately on 12 dec only 4 2days, but now problem is tht her period has not yet till today. can she be preganant . while she is losing white extremly & her urine is yellowish . Are this sytoms of prenant. please reffer wht should i do now ? we had made a velocity test & it found 2 be a negative . OR it may be side effect of L- pill so her period is been delayed. please reply

Guest wrote:

100% chance of her getting preggers bud.