My girlfriend and I had sex for the first time, and i came inside the condom. I went to the bathroom and threw it out, and cleaned off my penis with toilet paper. about 10-15 minutes later we were at it again around 30 minutes into it, the condom broke and i felt it as i was pulling out. I did not cum in her, and was very far from cumming inside of her. However the condom did break. I am worried because i did ejaculate the 1st time however i cleaned off my penis. The condom was trojan ecstasy, and it was lubricated on the inside so i did not know if i precame again. I didn't end up cumming till a few hours later when we decided to go at it again. That time i did not have precum. She just finished her period however she has it for 8 days, and isn't sure when she's ovulating. She has either a 28 day cycle or 30 day it tends to rotate. What are the chances she can become pregnant? Are they very high? are they very low? and if so how low/high? Please help, I am extremely worried and I can't get it off of my mind. I'm not 100% positive if it broke in her or not, as i do not remember exactly when it broke hours after the fact. but i know it did break. I'm rambling because im deathly nervous because it was both of our first times. Horrifying experience...

Not to mention i pulled out the first time i came as well, because she isn't on birth control yet. She is afraid of taking the pill because it has caused one of her close friends to get real sick. If she should take the pill how should i convince her? if i can =/

hey there is a chance but i would say its very low.... did you urinate after you ejaculated before you had sex again? also has she had any signs of pregnancy? if you guys are still worried wait till she has her next period if she doesnt have one then gt a pregnancy test. i think you chances are slim but still a SLIGHT chance
i hope this help some. please try not to worrie theres nothing you can do at this point except wait.

No i didnt urinate, however i wiped the tip dry and waited till my penis was dry till we had sex again.

well that is better than doing nothing at all, however just like when you urinate, when you ejaculate there is some semen left in your urethra so unfortunatly it then gets expelled out as you thrusts and the muscles in your pelvis contract. the same way they do as they expel pre-ejaculatory fluid (pre-cum)

like i said earlier i think your chances are slim but there is still a chance