hi, my name is danny, and im only 15!!! =/ i had sex with my girlfrend without a a condom and i dont no if pre-cumed in her... shes 17 , if she does get pregnant will i go to jail? cuz of underage? cuz in 2 years she will be a citizen and ill be a minor ... if i urinated lets say in scool... and around 4 i had sex wit her without condom, and lets say pre- cum went in her... wat are the chances(if any) that she will be pregnant ?

IT is theoretically possible for a girl to get pregnant off of precum, although the risks are LOW..

USE CONDOMS please, that way you will not have to worry. SECOND she could get the morning after pill if she was truly afraid, YOU AND HER DO NOT need PARENTAL consent to get birth control pr family planning services.

There are even ways to not have to have parental consent for abortion as well.

Any unprotected sex can result in a pregnancy. However, pre-cum is not as dangerous as if you had ejaculated in her. You will not go to jail for having sex with her as you are also a minor. Please consider using condoms next time, not just to prevent pregnancy but also to protect yourself against STI

Charle:

I think it is pretty naive of you to tell someone who is already sexually active that they should remain abstinent until marriage. Yes, that is always an option and it would be lovely if more people did that, but thats not reality and really people who preach abstinence to their children without at least mentioning condoms or birth control, those are the parents that have to deal w/ their teens gettin pregnant. Abstinence is a wonderful idea, but the majority of people arent gonna do it, so u need to give them other options.

Also, the morning after pill is NOT an abortion pill. Unless you actually know what youre talking about, then refrain from responding. The pill only works if no pregnancy has happened already. The morning after pill works because it does one of the following things, depending on where the woman is during her menstrual cycle: the pill could either keep the woman from ovulating, so there will be no egg to fertilize, or if the woman has already ovulated and there is an egg ready to be fertilized then the uterus contracts and gets rid of the egg, aka it starts ur period. In very very few cases the sperm has already made contact w/ the egg, but that doesnt mean u are pregnant, the egg has to then travel and attach to the lining of the uterus to be considered pregnant. There are some side affects to the medication, such as dizzyness or nausua, but really all the pill is is a super high dose of birth control. It is not going to create life threatening complications. So charlie, get the facts before you preach to some 15 year old and tell him things you obviously know nothing about.

My advice to any teen who is having sex is this: Dont be a freakin id**t. USE CONDOMS! you can get them almost anywhere, and if ur embarrassed to buy them, then u obviously arent ready to be having sex in the first place. After you buy them USE THEM! Put some in ur wallet, put some in the glove compartment in ur car, put one in ur nightstand, just make sure that u will never be caught in a situation where ur like woops, dont have one, well lets just do it anyways. Cmon, dont be stupid. THE PULL OUT METHOD IS STUPID AND NOT EFFECTIVE. cmon now guys, dont be an id**t, yes precum can get u pregnant, not as high of a chance, but why take the chance? a baby is FOREVER. Wrap it up and dont take the chance of having to throw ur life away because you couldnt keep it in ur pants. Get smart.

And girls, GET ON BIRTH CONTROL. Geeeez. Go to you cities health dept and they will just HAND YOU SOME. yes FOR FREE. and u dont have to get ur mom or dads permission. THere is no excuse to not be on it.

Therefore, every girl should be on birth control and every guy should use condoms EVERY time and then we wouldnt have to worry about things such as morning after pills and abortion. Get smart.

hey im only 15 and my gf is 15 and we had unprotected sex and well i felt me getting ready to ejaculate then i pushed her off of me. then i ejaculated is it possible that some seeked out.

after she licked it off and sucked on me sorry guys little detailed we then tried it anally could some of my previous cum get in her other hole?? plz help

ok, this is referencing back to what "charlieJ" said about the morning after pill. I don't know what kind of pill you're talking about, but if the pill is safe to sell within the market and if it is considered an over the counter drug, then it wouldn't cause life threatening conditions to a girl nor to a pregnancy. I've taken Plan B, and it hasn't distrupt any of my daily normal functioning.

ok i have been posting this everywhere and nobody seems to answer i need help majorly bad im only 14 and i had unprotected sex but i took plan b five days after cause i found out that it works up to 120 hours[five]days but ever since i took it i have been having light cramping but i have never gotten my period and its been a week already and i have been having weird sinsations in my stomach is possible that im pregnant??????

Sorry but, yeah, you could be pregnant even if you did take the morning after pill. Under the best possible circumstances (ie taking the pill less than 72 hours after sex) the morning after pill doesn't always work. The best thing you can do is don't panic. Wait to make sure your period really isn't coming and then get yourself a pregnancy test. I know it's hard, but please be careful out there! This is your life don't let anyone (even yourself) ruin it for you!

I know but just a week or too ago i had my period and it was regular it lasted about 3 days and was really heavy so theres no possible way that i can be pregnant but my stomach still feels like a ballon %-)

yea i know but i just had my period about 2 weeks ago or so and it was very regular lasted about three or four days it was heavy no spotting so there is no possible way that im pregnant but still my stomache feels like my stomache is going to exspolde

my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex but he did not ejaculate, he is sure that i am not pregnant but i'm still not so sure, i know i should be starting my period soon but i dont remember when i last had my period... i was wondering where i can get the morning after pill...

CharlieJ wrote:

Carifairy wrote:

This is SHAMEFUL advice. The so-called "morning after pill" has the possibility of creating an abortion (the death of a child) -- not to mention the very real possibility of life threatening complications to the girl. Furthermore, abortion without parental consent is against the law in most places. Getting around it is NOT an "open, honest" way to handle the situation -- as Carifairy suggested. It is ILLEGAL.

The best advice is to remain abstinent until marriage. That way, you don't have to worry about pre-cum, pregnancy, STDs, abortion or any of the other problems (emotional AND physical) that are almost inevitable with teen sex.

Wow. The MAP does not create an abortion... which is WHY they say if you're already pregnant it's useless. It literally keeps the eggs from implanting or detours the sperm from fertilizing the egg. IT DOES NOT ABORT PREGNANCY. And as far as life threatening side affects... It's really no different than birth control, and is VERY safe. Maybe you should do some research before bashing people for ligitmate advice.

hey so i've been reading this stuff and heres my story.
last night i had unprotected sex but something really strange happened, normally i can get in, and go anywhere from a half our to over an hour EASILY. but last night i orgasmed about 60 seconds after penetration. it scared the hell out of me so i pulled out and dirtied up her bed hah.
but my question is why did i orgasm that fast and what really is the actual chance of her getting pregnant because of precum, i know there is a "low risk" but i'd like to know more specifically...
also is it at all possible for semen outside the vagina make its way all the way up to the egg?

also, randmgrl said girls can go to a healt office and get bc for free, is this true everywhere? (i live in apple valley, ca) because ive been trying to tell my girlfriend to get it but she is scared that her mom will find out.

Look guys... its simple "dont be silly, wrap ur willy" :-) use a condom dudes
for gods sake its like 20 bucks for a 24 pack. if ur having problems getting cash tell ur parents. i mean i don't know any parent that would argue with their kids about being safe when it comes to sex... well at least if you're a guy ;-) girls that's a whole other ball game. but if ur a guy wrap it up don't be dumb and get a kid... i mean having a child isn't the end of the world its actually a beautiful thing WHEN YOU"RE READY!!!! as for the BC go to like a PLANNED PARENTHOOD CLINIC they'll help u out if u have problems. i know what its like being stressing out and all and it sucks it really does. but be mature about things. if you're having sex BE CAREFUL!!!

on valentines day my gf asked me to stay the night. well one thing ended leading to another and wen ended up doing it. i stopped snd she told me to finish in the bathroom, i did and forgot to take a leak (to clear the -cough- pipes -cough-) and wen i came back she ended up pinning me down and well we did it again, i didnt cum at all but we both are really scared about maybe the precum getting her pregnant. and from recent posts in this i know theres a chance and she knows this to....but i really want to kno if the chances are high or not. and how long does it take to really know if u are or not.

im really worried cuz i know her parrents would kill me, mine would, its torture...can sum1 help?