I have this question, because I wouldn’t go so far and call it problem or disease. I am 21 years old and I am healthy and sexually active man. I have noticed that every time my penis erect a clear fluid leaks out in big amounts. You can't imagine how embarrassed I felt, when the other day my girlfriend came to my house. After just one kiss, my panes were wet as they can be! I heard from my friend that they also have this fluid present but not is such big amounts. So, I have several questions to pose. What kind of fluid this really is? What is “normal” quantity of it and, most important question-can it cause pregnancy! Can you get pregnant from precum?

Fluid that you so passionately described is called precum.
What is its purpose is very simple to answer. It is a lubricating fluid to prepare for the passage of semen.
Its releasing is totally under hormonal control. Excessive oxytocin, epinephrine and androgen hormones promotes the production of precum with a high level of prostaglandin E-2.
It is a product of prostate, a gland located between bladder and lower parts of penis.
You must understand that this fluid consists small amount of sperm, so, theoretically it can cause pregnancy!
This is completely normal and necessary thing but if you are experiencing a big amounts of this fluid it could be caused by chronic masturbation or maybe by some neurological problem of genital hypersensitivity. In this case, you might seek for neurological help!
Good luck!

Im 19 this year and will be going overseas to study in a few months time.
My boyfriend and I had our first time 3 days ago. It was unprotected sex but he didn't cum into me. We did the "pullout" method.
I discovered some cum on my body even before he came, its not pre-cum but cum itself. Maybe he had 2 orgasms.. I don't know.
My main concern is.... can I be pregnant?
I sometimes have brownish liquid after I pee.
Could it be a symptom?
What should i do?
I'm really worried about this..
Help.

My boyfriend and I had our 1st time 3days ago.
We had unprotected sex using the "pullout" method.
Well, before he really came I felt some cum on me.. it is not precum definitely but that was even before he cumed!
Well, u can tell that im pretty worried as im clueless...
I have occational brownish liquid after I pee, could it be a pregnancy symptom?
Are there any other ways to detect early pregnancy besides waiting for the next period?
By the way, we had sex 3days in a row after the last day of my period.
Would I be fertile then?

Thank you and I hope anyone can help me and answer my questions.

yes u could be pregnant...even if he didnt go inside you, precum contains sperm as well...there are a few early signs like urinating frequently, breast tenderness...and alot of women will spot a week or so before they are suppose to start their cycle...depending on your body and how long your cycle lasts, most women are fertile between 10 and 14 days after the 1st day of the period...but every woman is different. but you very well may have been fertile during the 3 days after you stopped....if you are really worried, take a test, i know they say wait till you have missed a period but i took a home test when i was 3 wks, ( 1 wk before i was scheduled to start) and those were the 2 brightest pink lines i had ever seen.... i hope this helps some...

Me and my boyfriend were together, but we didnt want to have sex bc of my concern of the condom breaking, but we were having anal sex. He put his penis is my vagina once and pulled out so it would be wet wen he went in my butt. Is there anyway i could be pregnant. he was aroused and he hadnt came yet. I know this bc he when i was giving him a hand job a little bit after we went in the butt he did cum.

Hey Guys and Girls, I need some help on this one, I have read up on the chances of precum causing pregnancy, but still am a bit worried. My Girlfriend usually starts her period on the 1st of every month, in other words she ovulates round about the 14th right? and there after the egg starts to disintegrate right? well I was away for a week without any sexual activities whatsoever, no nothing no pre-ejaculation. Well I saw her on the afternoon of the 27th we fooled around, I had two strokes inside of her and that was it, it took some time after that for me to finish ( think i was tired) what are the chances of her getting pregnant form two strokes knowing that there was no sperm in my urethra whatsoever due to pre-ejaculation??

However on the 28th we thought what if I just maybe could have had sperm in my precum, should we take the necessary precautions, so on the morning of the 29th which was 40hours after fooling around she took the first of the plan b pill and 12 hours later the following. she is now about 5 days late, and i am stressed out and so is she, what do you guys think are the chances of her falling pregnant????

me and my gf are 20 years old.
last day at night i did masturbation and took out the semen.
next day i woke up, went for pee.
after 3-4 hours me and my gf had sex, i used condom, but when i was going to cum i pulled out mt penis and found that the tip of condom was broken. and after that i cum on her body.
now the question is dat is there any idea about getting her pregnant?

I had intercourse quite some
time ago with my Gf however did not cum in her,I was dead worried that precum might cause pregnancy however it did not,thus,chances are quite slim.however,do not ever have any intercourse without protection if you and your partner are not prepared to have a baby, I swear I'll nvr do it again..

no u cannot get preg

i have always been scared of precum causing pregnancy. today i went to  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** and searched the site for pre ejaculation.there is an article there about sex urban legends...its says study found no sperm in precum.look it up see what you think.

hello, i have a question if somebody could please answer my question. yeseterday i stuck my penis inside of my girlfriend without a condom for litterally three seconds and i did not ejaculate. afterwards though i noticed before i had stuck it inside my girlfriend, i had pre came in my underwear. before i stuck it in i had ejaculated maybe seven hours before, but i had urinated since then. i know theres always a chance to get a girl preganant from pre cum, but from the sound of my story what would you say the probabailty of her being pregnant is. im fifteen and sort of overreacting, if somebody could explain how likely it is to calm me down i could really use it. thanks.

hellooo i have a qeustion ! i was kissing my girl and fingering her  soo then i startin to precum i removed the precum with my hand and made sure none was there then i ent on topof her rubbin my penis aginst her virgina toucng against the whole nt hving sex and she is too days late for her period could she be pregnt?

Plz help me I was with my girl friend she's virgin? And we was making out I don't cum inside her. I cum over her breast but my precum was touching her organ from outside not inside only precum .... Is she's pregnant or not can anybody help me I want to know precum swims and enter or no am afraid plz help me and remember she's still virgin till now and everything was from outside

Hi, did you get pregnant?