What is the possibility of pregnancy in this situation? - Second day of ovulation. - Girl on top, no penetration, but humping (shaft mainly.) - Boyfriend is uncircumsized, and he held his foreskin back. - We had protected sex earlier (about half an hour earlier.) - He did not urinate before hand. - Did not ejaculate, but was very wet. I only have the normal ovulation symptoms I've always had. And I do not feel pregnant. But I would really like to hear it from someone else. It really helps me. Can you get pregnant from precum? Thank you so much!

As long as there was ZERO ejaculate next to or in the vagina, there will be ZERO chances of you being pregnant! Hope this helps!

bambi27 wrote:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

But isn't there a possibility of left over sperm in his precum from the prior... ahem, y'know?

Yes there is a possibility of left over sperm in his precum. But as Bambi said, if there wasn't any precum next to or inside your vagina, it doesn't matter. If the precum did touch this area, and since you said you are were on your second day of ovulation there is a small chance of pregnancy. How long ago did this occur? If enough time has passed, no pregnancy symptoms?

Precum CAN somtimes contain sperm - depending on how long after! Sperm can only live about 3 hours! And as stated can only happen IF it was next to the opening of the vagina or inside!

gatoraide wrote:

It was just this Saturday, and today is Tuesday. But really even if I did get a little precum on myself "there" it would be barely even a drop or two. Doesn't it take millions of sperm to fertilize an egg?

I love this, thank you, it all really helps me on another level to calm myself down.

bambi27 wrote:

It was about half an hour to an hour later. And if I did get any precum on myself "there" (but more near my labia majora, rather than my actual vaginal opening) it would only be about a drop or two.

Thank you so much! I'm such a worry wart, this really helps calm my nerves.

actually it only takes 1 sperm to fertalize an egg o.O the reason millions are released is because most die before reaching the egg due to environmental changes, getting lost and just not strong enough to go the distance.

1 drop of semen can contain upto 1000 sperm!!!! Some are dead, or non swimmers etc. BUT like bio said all it takes is 1 to make it through the cervix! I can guarantee you that you aren't pregnant! As even 1 drop of semen is on your labia, then they would have to get into the vagina, where a lot of them would have died already! then they would have to swim through the vaginal secretions which ARENT sperm friendly - thus ejaculate having to be pushed through the cervix, tTHEN the biggest challenge is whatever is left they then have to get through the Cervical mucus which is like Frodo going through the marsh!!! ;-) And if 1 guy gets through to the uterus he has to find the egg IF she is there at all!!! SEE!!! You've just had a biology lesson, a Lord of the Rings quote AND learned you AREN'T pregnant! ;-) XD

bambi27 wrote:

1 drop of semen can contain upto 1000 sperm!!!! Some are dead, or non swimmers etc. BUT like bio said all it takes is 1 to make it through the cervix! I can guarantee you that you aren't pregnant! As even 1 drop of semen is on your labia, then they would have to get into the vagina, where a lot of them would have died already! then they would have to swim through the vaginal secretions which ARENT sperm friendly - thus ejaculate having to be pushed through the cervix, tTHEN the biggest challenge is whatever is left they then have to get through the Cervical mucus which is like Frodo going through the marsh!!! :wink: And if 1 guy gets through to the uterus he has to find the egg IF she is there at all!!! SEE!!! You've just had a biology lesson, a Lord of the Rings quote AND learned you AREN'T pregnant! :wink: :lol:

You are AMAZING :D :D :D
I quite litterally love you :lol:

Yeah I know!!!!!! I get that ALL the time!!!! ;-) XD

If me and my boyfriend only messed around and i noticed the precum after I was on top of him what is the chance of getting pregnant? It wasn't a ton or even inside me but it was on the vagina lips and right at the opening. However, he hasnt ejaculated for 3 days before that and he's showered so I'm wondering if i should be worried.

hey guest you are fine basically no chances of pregnancy under thoes circumstances..... just remember to be carefull and safe 8)

I hope so, plus I took the morning after pill so I hope everything is alright. :$

I need your help i dont know if my guy pre came but our genital parts touched on the vagina lips for like three to five seconds could i be pregnant my mom thinks im fine and my period should be on its way