Ok, this isnt the first time i've come here with a similar story but this time it's a bit different.

My girlfriend and i have an agreement not to engage in vaginal intercourse but we do mutual masturbation. I never ejaculate directly on her, but i normally do it inside tissue or some toilet paper. My usual routine is to wash my hands after i ejaculate in the paper.

My question is, what are the chances of my girlfriend to pregnant from the off chance that i rub her vagina without washing my hands? There is never any direct contact of sperm/semen on my hands and i am sure to wipe my hands on my shirt or pants if i feel any sort of dampness from the paper.

I know this is unsafe and i feel stupid for not washing my hands. The last time i can think of that we did this was before we went on winter break. December 17 or 18. Her last period was December 8, so her estimated ovulation time would have been the 22nd.

Her period is supposed to come today (Jan 5) with her normal 28 day schedule. But it is now 11:09pm and it has yet to make its appearance. She has not been overly stressed or has been thinking about this. I am being a worrying boyfriend.

it is the next day and her period still hasnt shown. i'm starting to worry more :-(

it is the next day and her period still hasnt shown :-( im starting to worry more.

She isn't worrying at all as she isnt thinking about this stuff. I'm just thinking a lot

hey man the chances are very very unlikley to near imposible. just because her period is late doesnt mean she is pregnat... just wait and see. if shes not worries then there is know reason for you to be either. however it is cool that you do care and are concerned.

please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns

thanks for the reply, it as relieved my mind a bit. I will keep this post updated.

thanks for the reply, it has relieved my mind a bit.

good let me know if there is any thing ealse i can do to help

her period still hasnt showedd. :[ i know i shouldn't worry but its really getting to me.

i can assure you she is not pregnat. if you didnt do anything ealse that may have caused pregnancy. this sperm on the toilet seat is not going to do it. every girl has different periods. many things can delay menstration including stress and birth controle. was she ever on any kind of birth control?

relax man everything is fine

Thanksss. I'm really trying to get it off my mind. I've gotten the same answers from multiple people but my mind is being stubborn :[

No, she is not on any kind of bc. And no, we have not done anything that could have caused pregnancy. That is as far as we ever go.

your fine dude nothing to worry about. i was helping someone ealse on this forum with a simmilar situation and his gf finally got her period a few days ago.... it will be alright

oh, and the past few days she's been saying she has been tired :-(. It might be because she's only getting like 6 hours or so of sleep but that's how much she's always gotten.

hmmm there are a lot of things which cause tiredness including streass and sometimes actually getting too much sleep! iv noticed that if i normally have been geting 6hours of sleep and then have a night where i get 8,9,10 hours of sleep then i feel groggy and tired all day

so againg i would not be alarmed

just as an update.. Still no sign of her periodd. She has mentioned that her breasts seem to be bigger (this is normal on her period, but she first mentioned it last week (before her expected period) and she mentioned it again yesterday. I do not think she knows that she is late, as she is sometimes quite forgetful, which is why she isnt stressing out about this. But she has been under a tiny amount/ a bit of stress at home so maybe?

Because i do not want her to notice that i am worried, today we were making out and i guess she was quite aroused but we had to stop early. For the following few hours she would mention (we text almost nonstop) that she would feel a little gush of something come out of her vagina every now and then. I was hoping it was her period but apparently it was just discharge. is that normal? %-) .

sure thats normal... if she was really aroused then she will bew producing a lot of lubrication then as she moves around it will leak/gush dependin on how much is there and if it pooled in her vagina. think about it when you get aroused dont you get "wet" and then if you dont ejaculate or sometimes even if you do. you move around later and feel some fluid leaking from your penis. it is the same thing that is happening to her in that situation. these signs with the breast tenderness is also a sign if impending menstration so she should probably be getting it soon. there is also a phenominon that can happen to some women called a pseudopregnancy. this is where the body thinks its pregnate but actually isnt. however the body will statrt acting like it is for a while. she may get bloated, look a little bigger, the breasts may enlarge ect. this is not that common but could be what is happening to her.

i would still be patien and wait. if you think it would make you feel better have her take a pregnancy test.