So my girlfriend and I were having sex the day after her period ended (Oct 6) and the condom broke. I didn't ejaculate inside her and we stopped immediately after this. We weren't really worried about it but then on Oct. 11 she said she had mild cramps. Those went away and returned occassionally. But then on Oct 13 she said she had some really severe cramps. Now, I've heard it's possible to get pregnant off of pre-cum, although it is unlikely, but what are the chances of her being pregnant. She hasn't had headaches, backaches, stomach-aches, or any other signs of pregnancy. Not even implantation bleeding. So really, all she has are cramps. And now severe cramps for a day. What are her chances?

I would say minimal since precum doesn't contain sperm (althought "things" have happened). You should also determine if she was possibly ovulating during the 5-7 days following the intercourse. You can calculate the ovulation day by subtracting 14-15 days from her next period. Sperm lives for 5 days (if there were any) and if she was not supposed to ovulate in the following 5 days, you are safe.