hello ,i have been really worried lately wanna discuss my problem with someone expert like you,i would start off directlyabout two weeks back that is 7th of july me and my boyfriend made out nude,he had ejaculated 2,3 times prior to the act ,we did not have an intercourse he just rubbed his penis on my clitoris abt a few minutes later i felt him cumming on my clitoris ,let me tell you i am a virgin and this is the first time i indulged into any such activity,i did not take any contraceptive measure at that time thinking its almost next to nill for a virgin to get pregnant without penetration how ever i washed myself thoroughly wid water.then we met again on the 9th of july and did smth similiar again,but this time he had a huge ejaculation on my genetals again there wasnt any penetration,i washed my self immediately afterwards.the vey next morning to be on the safe side i too the ecp plan b in the after noon that was about 72 hours from the first day ov the act and about 10 hours from the second incident.i am not sure of my dates and also i have been a lil irregular for my periods lately.i also took the urine pregnancy test at home about ten days after this make out session that is on the 20th of july it THANKGOD came out to be negative ,one ov my friends told me that the serum beta hcg test is far more sensitive and accurate so i even went for that about 2 days after the urine pregnancy test THANKGOD that also came out tobe negative on the 22nd of july ,it makes that 12 days later to the unprotected makeout session.doc i think i am due for my periods but my menses havent started as yet ,also i feel mild abdominal bloating and sometime very mild breast soreness ,i am afraid is there GORFORBID any chances of my getting pregnant,?have i taken the ppregnancy tests too early?IS ECTOPIC PREGNANCY DETECTABLE BY THESE REGULAR PREGNANCY TESTS AND THAT TO SO EARLY ,how long would i have to wait for my regular periods to start i am hell worried i belong to a very strict religious family and just cannot think of getting pregnant like this ,its almost two weeks gone by since i have had the first unprotected makeout session on the 7th of july ,pls pls pls help me out what shud i do i am stressed out doc

I think the safe thing to do here is to not let him cum on your clitoris because sperm swims and they go fast. If they get into your vagina area (virgin or not) you couls get pregnant. If I have had your period after he did this then its fine and its just your period changing.

Thanx dear but im really worried its almost three weeks after this unprotected make oyt session but still my periods havent started as yet im planning to take the serum beta hcg test again , i just cant afford an unwanted pregnancy i belong to a very strict religious family any c**p of dis sort wud not be tolerated,btw i have no preg symptoms though i keep observing my belly my moods,i am a lil chubby eversince so there is definately no weight changes ThankGod