Hey... Me and my bf were messing around almost 2weeks ago and we were both nacked; except I had underwear... I noticed precum when I was giving him oral; then for like a brief secound his bare genitals brushed against mine... I'm going to med.school; and this would ruin my life.... PLZ I need help?!!... Plz.. I'm only 17 and my bf isn't in any possition to raise a child... My periods are late with like a few days and it's driving me crazy...

Highly unlikely. A penis needs to penetrate you and he needs to ejaculate inside you for sperm to have any chance of reaching your egg.

Dear Derely

I can understand your concern as pre-cum can contain sperm which can find its way into your vagina if you are wet enough. Plenty have become pregnant that way. However, if you gave actual dates it might help. Bear in mind sperm can only swim, so they need fluid in which to move. From what you have scantily described ('bare genitals' - you'll have to do better in Med School!!), it is unlikely you'll be pregnant, but it did seem to happen around your most fertile time.

"I had underwear" so how could it be that "his bare genitals brushed against mine"? If they were pushed to one side, you might as well be naked!

"I had underwear", so any fluid (his or yours) may have been absorbed, leaving any sperm stranded.

"his bare genitals brushed against mine" If his penile shaft brushed against your labia majora, there seems no chance of pregnancy. However if the tip of his penis (the meatus) touched the entrance to your vaginal orifice, or even anywhere between your labia minora and you were very wet, the chances are much higher.

Stressing can delay a period!

I hope this helps.

Thanx... This is so healpful...

Glad to help. If you need any more help, just ask!

How low are my possibilities of getting pregnant.. Considering the fact that I'm still a virgin ?

How high are my chances; considering the fact that I'm still a virgin?... Does the hymen offer any protection at all?

Dear Derely

Sorry for late response; I was not alerted to your question.

The hymen could provide a certain amount of protection because it is a barrier, but hymens come in all types. Some almost completely cover the entrance and are tough; some are thin and have more than one perforation.

http://images.persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/hymens-300x239.png

I don't imagine your chances are very high at all (but you didn't respond to my earlier questions to assist me!)

If you prefer, you can discuss it in private message.

Thanks.. I got my periods today:D

not neccesarily.One can get pregnant from penetrating but not ejaculating inside . There could be sperm any way even though he has not ejaculated.

Good.
Take Care