So on 20th/02/18,me and my boyfriend were making out..we were both naked and he came on my private parts.... Though he did rub his penis around my private parts but there was no penetration and am still a virgin. am wondering if there could be a possibility that I will end up pregnant and when it will be appropriate for me to take the pregnancy test. My last period was from 4-8th of Feb this year.. Though I don't keep track of my cycle.. 

The short answer is yes. When he ejaculated and sprayed his cum on your privates there is a chance that some sperm may have entered your vagina. (Though the chances of pregnancy are less then if you had intercourse and he ejaculated inside you!)
Also looking at an ovulation (fertility) calculator, if you have have 29 day to 32 day cycle you would have been in your most fertile time based on your period starting on the 4/02.
You will need to wait until after your next period is due before you can take a test.
Good luck.