hi there
My gf and I were just wondering if it is possible to get pregnant without actually penetrating her.As she is still a virgin,i do not enter her at all,is this possible? :$

no. but if your worried go and talk to a health professional. if your mature enough to concemplate sexual intercourse then you should be mature enough to get professional advice and talk about and prepare contraception.

good luck with everything.

thanx unlucky1989 , have the same question... me and my gf are facing the same problem... ur answer was wat i was looking for...

thnx again

JustCurious

the answer is yes you can get pregnant...if you ejaculate around her vagina area. sperm still wet will last for hours and will travel. when dry they will not last as long.

Well I saw a movie called quincincerra about a 15 year old virgin who got pregnant and the doctor she went to said it is possible but it rarely happens but i think that movie was fictional cause i don't really believe that a virgin can get pregnant the only way you can get pregnant is if sperm enters in your vagina

i am also doing the same and not sure about that but hey the person who spoke about the sperms being wet makes me even more worried will it happen or not ?

yes you can. I did. Anytime sperm is near the vagina there is a chance. I never had intercourse and I am now 3 months pregant because of fooling around and getting cum near my vaginal opening.

yes,it is possible to get pregnant without penetration because me and my bf didnt have sex but he ejacukated near my vagina and now im 6 weeks pregnant

is it real? me and my boyfriend didnt have any sexual intercourse. we were hugging and his organ was close to mine.. but we were in clothes.. he was wearing jeans and i was wearing my shorts as well. it's happened 3 days ago. and i have my period late this month..
is it possible that i can be pregnant???

NO U CANT.......

I was making out witht my bf about a week ago....we were just in underwear....he did get hard but there was no ejaculation.....

could I get pregnant....?

i have physical relation wiht my bf his penis has touched my vagina many time buh he take out his sperms on his body not on mine.. can i get pregnant?

Well, I want to know what's the possibility to get pregnant without penetration???
My b/f and I had oral sex and then we took a shower together, he was near to my vagina (5cm) but never inside,
A week before I was naked at his bed , but hi was onunderwear, so Can I get pregnant????

Hello! Sorry to hit this thread again. I really wondering about this one. I and my bf are also having pseudo sex. He does not penetrate, he just dodge my vagina with his penis. But that is still before ejaculation. I am still a virgin. Any thoughts please? Thanks.

I'm curious too. I had no idea that this could happen, until I did some things with my bf last night and then googled stuff and found out there was a risk of getting pregnant. For me, I feel it is unlikely (at least I am hoping). At first we had our underwear on and were parttaking in what people call "dry sex", then I told him I wanted to feel him around me down there. He agreed, and I slid my panties over so that his head was rubbing my clit. While doing this, I blocked my vaginal entrance with my other hand. I was very wet, but he was not... although I wonder about pre-cum and if because I was so wet that if there was sperm present they could swim down inside me. He has never ejaculated with me, on me, and he said he was nowhere close to (after we did this, I gave him a hand job and he had a little bit of clear liquid come out, and I commented and he said "oh there is?" like he didn't know). Is it possible to pre-cum twice in one event like this. His penis never even touched my vagina, only the lips and clit... there would have been absolutely no sperm present before or after, he has never even fingered me before. My most recent period was January 2nd or 3rd, and my last two started Dec 6th, and Nov 8th... exactly 29 days in between each. I am 20 and pretty regular I'd say. I checked out ovulation calendars and each of them saying I would probably ovulate January 16-18th... We did this last night January 21st. All the sites say to wait 3 days after the last day during when fertilization is considered high. This was not planned, so I'm happy and would consider myself lucky if there was really no egg viable at this point if any sperm did get there. We have never had sex before with each other and we are waiting until we get married. Should I consider taking the plan B, as time goes by it may become too late? Or wait for my period to come January 31st on time and hope for the best? I keep telling myself I couldn't be pregnant since there are people out there that actually penetrate and use pulling out as a method of birth control... and what I've done is nowhere close to that risky since there was no semen/ ejaculate involved. There is so much information, I can't even decide anymore what to trust on the internet, but with all this information that I've rationalized, I am not quite sure what to think anymore. Does anyone have any ideas for me? I am definitely not ready for a baby, which is why I've decided to do other things.