I and my girl friend were involved in fore play.I did not insert penis inside vagina.My penis just rubbed around her vagina.there as little pre cum.I did not ejaculate around her vagina.Are there any chances of pregnancy.her periods are already delayed by 4 days

There is a slight chance that one could become pregnant this way, precum does contain sperm, and if this was on the vaginal area it could be possible for it to swim their way in....If you are concerned about pregnancy, she can take a test now, and it should be prettty accurate, if its neg, wait a week and retest just to be sure....Her period could be late due to a number of things as well such as stress, change in eating habbits, throid problems, infections and ect.....Hope this helps...

my boyfriend and i were messing around and he placed his penis around my vagina but there was no penetration or ejaculation and im almost positive there was no pre cum is there a chance i could be pregnant

i am having the same problem ^^^^^

his penis was outside of my vagina and he said that he promised there was no pre cum or ejaculation what so ever.
i was suposed to have started my period on the 11th of march, but my periods are very irregular and turns out it was
due to stress. but i finally had it the 19th of march, (8 days afterwards.) my period has been weird usually lasts up to 6
days. today is my 3rd day on it and when i woke up this morning there was no blood. hour later there was a little bit. its been
kinda on and off for me lately. im freaking out but my mom says its normal. is it normal?

what happen then??