I am 28 years old and my girl friend is 29 years old and she is a virgin. We had oral sex on 3rd, August 2017 at 9:30 pm in the night. I was in trouser and she was also in trouser. She also wears underwear at that time.

I rubbed my penis on her vagina for 1-2 minutes. There was some precum /pre-ejaculated fluids wet area on my trouser. I did not penetrate my penis into her vagina just rub on her vagina and there are 3 layers of cloth in between my trouser(pre cum wet area is there), her trouser and then her underwear. I also rub her vagina with my hand from the top of clothes.

I ejaculated on her belly/stomach which we wipe off with tissues. Then after 30 minutes, she cleans the area with soap + water without removing her trouser and underwear. Then after another 30 minutes, she first wipes off the area with water + soap then take bath and changed her all clothes. But we both are worried about pregnancy even we can't sleep the whole night.

And Then on next day i.e. on 4th August 2017 at 2: pm afternoon(after 16 hours) she took ECP (Levonorgestrel 0.75mg) 2 tablets as per the recommendation of the pharmacist. She was on her periods on 19th July 2017(First day).

We do this activity on 16th day's night after the first day of periods.

What are the chances of pregnancy in that way?

How is ECP is effective in this situation? we did not know that she is ovulated/fertile or not.

Is ECP affected for the whole of the mensuration cycle or there are some exceptions?

Is Pregnancy is possible from Pre-Cum without penetration just rubbing genitals and layers of clothes are in between Sad Remember we did not penetrate not rubbed our genitals directly/naked?

I was in trouser and she was in trouser and underwear and virgin never had sex. just only some pre-Cum/Pre-ejaculated wet area on my trouser. We read many threads on the internet and more confused after that I think it will be the best to ask a question. Please help us and sorry for long detail Waiting for your reply :(