I've been having pregnancy symptoms for the past month or so. I had a lighter period, I feel nauseated, tired more than usual, frequent urinating, breasts are getting bigger and food cravings. But all the urine tests I took were negative and more recently I took a blood test and it was negative. I have been pregnant before 5 years before but had an abortion (forced on me by my mom and ex-b/f). I am having the same pregnancy symptoms I had then but the tests are all negative. Could this time be different and the HCG not show up until later? Could I be having an etopic pregnancy? What's going on?!?!? Can anyone help me please.

Also having abdominal cramping and lower back pain that I've never had before. Also I had an energy drink like normal and I've never gotten sick before..but this time I was really nauseated afterwards and felt like I was going to pass out.

I am having the same problem. I drink lots of energy drinks lately. I am having pregnancy symptoms, I am late on my period and I have taken seven pregnancy tests all negative. My concern is that it states on the can that women should not drink while pregnant. Some people also think it is very bad for a fetus. I would stop drinking them if all tests did'nt say I'm not. I cant stand this not knowing.

Hi

Just cool!! Take a urine test after 2 full weeks ( 14 Days) after you miss your period
This is 100% correct for most of the women. So, test again
Good Luck friend.

HELP!!!!
Im Having All The Symptoms Ov A Pregnancy I Had A Baby 15months Ago But Everything Showed Up Straight Away But This Time 5 Urine Test And A Blood Test All Showed Up Negative. Today I Had Milk Coming Outtah Both Breast. And I have Had Cramping, Nausea, My Last Period Was Between 23-27th Ov August Its Now The 10th Ov September. I Have Spewed Once After A Smoothie Which I Would Normally Drink Like A Glass Ov Water And Im Not One To Spew Unless Im Pregnant Or Had An Excess Amount Ov Alcohol. And Sore Tender Sensitive Breast My Boyfriend Couldnt Even Touch Them.. The Docters Wont Do Anything. Whats Wrong With Me ????????

I am having pretty much all of the pregnancy symptoms and have taken 3 urine tests and 1 blood test and they have all come back negative. I am also on the pill and am only supposed to get a period once every 3 months but when I was supposed to get my period I did not and have not yet gotten it. It has been over a month since the last time I had sex. I am not sure what is going on. Any thoughts?

I am having the same problem. I took five urine test, and a blood test all can out negative. I am having symptoms of pregnancy, and neusea all the time. I had my Mirena IUD removed on Aug 25, and we have tried for two weeks straight. Today Sept 22, I started having a brown discharge and some lite spotting. I'm going to try to take another test to see what happens now. Could I be pregnant, and the test be wrong due to the IUD removal, or are the hormones from the Mirena driving me body crazy. HELP!!!

I was 6weeks pregnant in November and had a miscarriage, its now May of 2010 and I had a period this month but it was really light, it usually is really heavy the first day and I would get really bad cramps. This time it wasnt that heavy and I didn't really have cramps but my lower back hurt really bad. I am really tired and always hungry, also urinate more than usual. In March I took a urine test and they said it was negative but the HCG levels may be too low at the time. Could I be pregnant now? Need advice...

My name is Enid and I am desperate. My period is 16 days late. I have taken more hpt than I can count but they are all negative. I am having all of the prego symptoms but still everything is coming back negative. I took a blood test but i dnt know the results yet. Could I be pregnant? :-(

I need advise as of what to do. The doctor performed the blood test only because I asked her to. She believes that I',m not prego. BUT I FEEEL Pregnant.

Please help.

Please. How did this go? I am having the same issues and don't understand why???? Mariana removial July 20th and normal periods since.
Now I've missed by 4 days and I should be about 4 weeks pregnant. But no positive urine test.