My Girl friend and I were messing around last week, We were completely naked and unprotected, and started to rub our genitals to each other as if we want to do penetration. However, there was no penetration happening at all, and I did not ejaculate anywhere near here afterwards.

Her hymen was still intact (virgin), and as far as I know, I did not usually secrete lots of pre-ejaculation fluid during arousal.

My last ejaculation before the intercourse was roughly more than 48 hours, and had urinated few times before.

Is it possible for her to get pregnant ? if so, what is the approximate percentage chance ?

She is currently so stressed that she may be pregnant, please help with some advice :(

as long as you didn't ejaculate anywhere near your vagina , she will not be pregnant .. & there is not percentages if pre-cum could make a girl pregnant or not ,yet you said you didn't even penetrate her ,so i guarantee you 100% shes not pregnant 

There can be no 100% guarantee she is not pregnant, though it seems very unlikely.

1. You do not need penetration to get pregnant.
  2. Pre-cum can contain sperm.
  3. An intact hymen will allow fluid in as well as out.
  4. Arousal fluid could allow sperm to swim into the vagina.
  5. It only takes one sperm to fertilise an egg.

Reasearch carried out in the UK seems to indicate that some men will have sperm in their pre-cum, and some will not. That is not taking into account latent sperm from a previous ejaculation.

However it does need a sperm, and if there were no ejaculation and no pre-cum, and sperm were not otherwise transferred, then pregnancy could not occur.

Also, there is a limited 'window of opportunity' for pregnancy around ovulation time. an egg is only viable for about 24 hours, and sperm only lives in a woman's body for about 5 days. Implantation takes place about 9 days (+/- 3 days) later.

But you are playing a dangerous game. The 'urge to merge' can soon take over.

Hope this helps. Take care.

i went through the same situation as you are going throgh ..n that too, just 2 days before her period date and i would like to tell there is no need to worry coz nothng like this happnd to me n u can relax n wait for her period date. Next tym make sure you have safe sex( in case of rubbing too) :P...

This is totally misleading!

1. Two days before the period start (assuming ovulation had taken place 12 days earlier, which it presumably had) there was no chance of getting pregnant, even with unprotected sex with ejaculation. There was no viable egg to fertilise!
  2. The fact that pregnancy does not arise from one given set of circumstances, does not necessarily mean that pregnancy will not arise from what appears to be similar circumstances. Think of the thousands who are trying, unsuccessfully, to get pregnant!

Anyway, the post was made several weeks ago, and the outcome would be evident by now!

me and my boyfriend didnt hav sex bt d thing is...he ejaculatd on my on my labia......m a virgin.....it happnd on d 20day after my period....
Is der any chance of pregnancy?

The chances are very low. If your cycle is the typical 28 days, then 20 days after the start of your period was not likely to have been a fertile time. Also, if his semen just landed on your outer labia, then the likelihood of semen getting into your vagina is very small.

Is it possible to get pregnant if you have sex on 2nd day of period Like if the boy inserts the penis and doesn't ejaculate inside only semi penetrates the hymen keeping it intact?

So even if a woman is a virgin and tries home insemination using sperm donation, can she get pregnant ? If she does, can she have a vaginal delivery?

Health Guru
There shouldn't be no reason why you shouldn't be able to have a vaginal delivery unless there is a general problem that calls for a c section, your midwife would be able to advise you better closer to your delivery date.

Me and my girlfriend had mild intercourse, very mild and her hymen is still intact. I did not ejaculate inside her. She also had unwanted 72 within 1.5 hour of the same. What are the chances of pregnancy?

Health Guru
What do you call mild intercourse because intercourse is penetration and penetration will rupture her hymen.

I rubbed my penis without protection to my girlfriend vegina for 2-3times in two days.. and didn't panitrate it. That two days was her 5th &6th day after her periods got over. Will she can get pregnant ?

My boyfriend n,was jus emotionally intact as we jus rubbed our genitals for the first time but i actually dont know did he ejaculated or not so if he ejaculated so is there chances to get pregnant??

Im young and im horrified because i ejaculateds on her vagina but not in she is still a virgin because I didn't go to deep in am i ok?