Hello! I am doing a study for school and I have searched everywhere and I can’t find any info on Chondritis. Is there anybody who could help me with this? Thank you so much!

Hi! I have looked for it all over but managed to gather little information. I found out only that Chondritis is inflammation of the cartilage joint surface. It make take several forms like osteochondritis and costochondritis. There could be a lot of symptoms indicating this disease. Some of them are: Emaciation, a gradual drying up, desire for fresh air, dyspnœa, sensation of expansion, left-sided pains, rheumatic affections of joints, especially elbow and knee, legs weak and trembling, involuntary contractions of fingers, partial paralysis of forearm; writer's cramp, swelling of ankle, Urine profuse, turbid, sweet odor, frequent urination, seminal emission, without sexual excitement, etc. That is all I found, sorry I couldn’t help you more!