Hi today discovered on the shaft of my penis 3 small clustered together red bumps with all black centre in the middle. It does not appear to be a scab and the black appear to be under the skin and are not near the hair follicles. Soon after examination i discover several more red spots on my scrotum also with a black center but these have a scab like texture and above the skin. I am freaking out, and the ones on the scrotum has a slight itch and the cluster of the shaft does not. I have no been sexually active for awhile and only had two partners who maybe clean. Also, I have been taking an antibiotic containing minocycle and tetracycline and had experience a tighting sensation over the course the treatment. Could this be a side effect of the medication? STD? pls i've been online for the past 5hrs researching trying to find an answer if this is some type of std, thank you.

i have found the same thing on my leg and strangly they are in groups of three too. If you find ananswer befor i do pleas tell me. In the mean time i have a doctors apointment to check it out.

Does anyone have an answer for the first question? I have just found a cluster of bumps on the bottom of my scrotum with a small black dot in the middle of each of them. Please help.

s**t. mine are in the whole and tip :(it been a good while since i got some) an excitment seems to make one the rim puff up..red with an almost black looking inside hue, maybe dried blood. occasional discomfort when rubs in slacks the wrong way. more discomfort thinking rubbers may be needed more for the second partys sake from now on..

did you ever figure out what this was??

I have the SAME exact thing on my scrotum. I've also been getting random one-off painless/itchless bumps on my shaft too. But the scrotum thing is freaking me out because of how itchy it is.

I noticed the black spots in the center, and was slightly relieved, given that herpes doesn't present itself like this. I too, have only had two sexual partners, but have been in a long term relationship and have never experienced anything like this until now.

Have you figured out what this was/is? I just came back from the doctor's, and she (nurse practitioner) cultured it and gave me a whole lotta bs on what it was and wasn't.

Do you have the same issue?