Hi, I am 21 years old male. I noticed a cluster of bumps inside my mouth. I don’t know what could be the cause, or how to treat it. Can you give me some advice?

Hello, I had the same thing, and I managed to cure it. Cluster of bumps appeared inside my mouth in very short period of time. Those bumps looked like blisters, and they were painful. They would especially hurt when I ate salty and hot food. I went to doctor, and he diagnosed me with Herpangina. It is a mouth infection caused (in my case) by virus called enteroviruses that caused those bumps in my mouth. A doctor told me that antibiotics don’t work for this infection, and only thing that I had to do is to drink lots of fluids. I also had a fever that lasted for couple of days. The bumps disappeared form my mouth after a week or two, and I hope they won’t appear again.