Hi...

About a week ago I noticed small pimple type white-heads on my penis shaft, about 5-10 of them. I had unprotected oral sex about 2 weeks ago. Now the last 2 days I feel a burning, tingling sensation in my scrotum on the right side about the same time every day (is that strange?).

Thanks

well it depends. herpes are blisters...they are usually clumped together, burst, bleed and scab over. the burning of the scrotum could be a yeast infection....is there area very dry? i am not a doctor, but i dont think you have an std. i think you might have something called folliculitis. this is a very common skin condition in which the hair folicles get inflamed. if these white bumps are near the bottom of your shaft, or near where pubic hair grows, it might be this. but you should be evaluated by a doctor just to be sure.

Im not sure how adept that girl was, but i am sure her mouth did not touch the right side of your scrotum during a blowjob. If you cant recall her mouth touching that area, it could not be herpes. Even if it was herpes (from her mouth), that strand of herpes does not like living on the genitals therefore you would likely only have one outbreak and then it will disappear. Still, in my estimation only a .8% chance you got herpes on the side of your testicles from a blowjob. Think about the areas of contact between her lips and your scrotum; very unlikely.