I woke up this morning and looked in the mirror after a shower and noticed that i had probably fifty or so red bumps, a few with white tips, around the base of my penis, a few on the actual shaft, and about ten more down the side towards my scrotum. I have only been with two girls, as i am now commited to this relationship, and had sex with the first one about 7 months ago. Since then i have never had any problems, and have been active with my current girlfriend for probably six months. Never had a single problem, and she was a virgin when i met her. The bumps look like pimples, protrude from the skin, and are (so far as i can tell) only where there are hair follicles. I freaked out and pulled a few hairs, from the bumps, and when they came out they were covered in puss, and then the bumps would bleed. I am seriously freaking out, thinking i might have herpes or some crazy thing like that. If any one has any ideas as to what this may be please respond ASAP. (i would go to the doctor but just lost my job and have 50G in hospital bills from a wreck, so thats not really an option) Thanks so much.

Have you shaved your pubic area recently?

That sounds like ingrown hair and the little pimples that a lot of people get after shaving.

Try to keep the area clean and dry. You can also try putting zit cream on them.

You need to confess your sins and repent.
The devil has entered you with premarital sex, and is causing your penis to rot away.
Confess and repent or spend the rest of your life without a penis, up to you.