for the past 4 months i have noticed little red bumps on my penile shaft. It seems to itch around that area sometimes. can you please tell me what this may be?

it may be something as harmless as perly penile papules or it could be something more serious like an STD. have you ever had unprotected sex of ant kind?? can you describe more on what the bumps look like and where they are located?? thanks

yes i have. they really are like small red bumps/spots where my hair is located on my penis and stops like right above that area

yes i have. the bumps look like small red spots. they are located where my hair is on my penile shaft and ends where the hair stops but there also a couple of bumps/spots above that area on my penis

hmmm its hard to say without seeing them.... or something that looks like it. it may be something like crabs.... what you need to do is go and get tested....
please let us know what you find out