so I meet this girl don't really know her and we have unprotected sex... Ya I know f*****g stupid, here's what happened. She was on the rag and neglected to tell me I was sh*t housed and went in for the kill not realizing she had a tampon in so it pushed it in her and we smashed for a moment then she told me and took it out and being a man I decided a lil blood was worth the sex. The next morning I woke up with small red bumps on my tip and they went away as the day went on so I didn't think much about it the next night we had sex agin and they once agin appeared and once agin depleted the next day... The third time they are still here, I'm freaking out all of this time she was on her period and I'm trying to figure out wtf is going on. I went gyno on her ass and turned on the lights and looked around down there checking the field in which I had been playing and there was nothing.. Now I have red bumps on my tip and shaft and progressively they have gotten worse. I have looked through a million pictures and none look exactly like what these do..there are quite a few prob 40 or 50 on the tip.. I'm scared sh*tless what do I do?

best bet go see a doctor sweetie it can be anything from a reaction to an STD

men go see a doctor take no chances it could be STD,s or the girl could not of been clean or sum