My friend has had these for many years and they haven't changed, so he thinks this is not a problem. I want to know what it is though. He doesn't have any STDs and these bumps don't really hurt or anything. The center looks kind of like a blackhead, though it can't be popped and squeezing it hurts apparently. Some of the bumps are slightly pink but some are just skin color. They range in size from about 1/4 size of an mnm to about 1/2 the size of an mnm.

He also has these small areas kind of low between his hip bones I guess, where it looks like his skin was pierced or like a piece of skin was tearing off. It's perfectly healed looking not sore or anything like that and he says that has been there forever too. He said that once it had one of the small black spots like the bumps on his testicles but he said the black thing somehow disappeared.

What could this possibly be? I am not too worried that it's something serious but I am just so confused. I tried looking for it online for hours and found nothing. I looked at pictures of angiokeratoma and that wasn't exactly the issue. I just can't figure it out.

Sounds like it may have been a bot fly infestation. Have a doctor check it out.