Hi, I developed cluster of bumps in my genital area. I am so embarrassed, I won’t sleep with my boyfriend until it disappears. Do you know what could this be?

Hi, I had the same condition recently. I had cluster of bumps in my genital area, that developed in a short period of time. The bumps were pink and red, and they didn’t hurt or itch, they just stood there. I freaked out every time when I looked down. I finally found some courage to go to gynecologist (I hate going there), and she told me that it’s nothing serious. These were just acne caused by shaving. I was relieved, because I thought that the bumps on my genital area were caused by HPV. I was always afraid of sexually transmitted diseases, perhaps too much. Go to doctor, if those bumps have to be treated, you are the precious time.

49 :-( genital warts suck, i get them on and off all the time. http://www.foxtreatments.info/hpv helps clear them up but they keep coming back.