Hi, I'm 18 male I've had two sexual partners im my sexual activity. My girlfriend and I have had unprotected sex for the past 6 months, but about 2 months ago I noticed a slightly swollen red patch of skin on the shaft of my penis. This was then followed by a small group of bumps that are almost clear with clear liquid that subsided about 2-4 days after they appeared. When they break open, the secret a small amount of clear fluid, and quickly heal. They did not scab, but simply left a small patch of pink skin with a small pinhead indent that quickly healed. I thought it may have been a simple irration and left the incident behind me and my significant other. Now, these symptoms have reoccured twice in the past 3 months. I have a slight burning sensation when the bumps appear, but when they break/open the sensation is gone. I have no discomfort in urinating, no swollen glands, no aches, no fever like symptoms, no wet ulcers after the bumps open/break. I'm wondering if this could be genital herpes, but it leads me to believe this maybe a bacterial infection due to lack of symptoms? Also, my girlfriend has had unprotected sex with two other people before me, but she has shown no signs of genital herpes prior to her sexual intercourse. These sexual partners were each 8-12 months apart and 5 months difference from the unprotected sex I have had with her. If anyone can help me with ideas of what this irration/bumps could be please inform me. I'm very worried about this and in quite a bind considering I have no health insurance due to an unemployed parent and a self employed parent. I would like to get checked , but don't know of any clinics around my area. I live around the Boston suburbs, so if you have any information pertaining to a nearby clinic or my current perdicament please reply back, any information is much appreciated.

Thank You

it might be syphilis or just a some fungus infection...go see a doc soon

Sounds like herpes. Many times, you wont know if your partner has it. Some woman do not get external blisters. Some woman have it on their cervix which is also the cause of newborn infants contracting herpes during delivery.
I'm still trying to get over the fact that my 2 year old contracted herpes in daycare. I just found out yesterday as he had his first outbreak. I am so angry!!!!!

sounds like you have herpes mate...