Ok im gonna be as detailed as possible. Ive been looking everywhere for an answer and havnt been able to find it. Im very sexually active. Hardly ever wear protection, a few weeks ago i noticed a couple bumps on my inner thigh. At first i thought it was a bug bite or 2 so i wasnt to worried. It was very itchy, but again nothing that worried me. thru out the next few weeks, it seemed to spread. They arnt leaking any types of fluid, but are uncontrolablly itchy. It got to a point where i would itch it for so long, and so hard that i would make my legs bleed. I have been losing alot of sleep over it. About 2 weeks ago, after taking a shower i examined my legs and on my scrotum found these pink lumps that didnt have any puss or any discharge, but when i scratched my legs i caught myself scratching my scrotum too. there are a few bumps on my scrotum a few on each side and underneath. They kinda feel like they have something inside of them but when i squeeze them nothing comes out. Ive been clean never had an std. About 1 week ago i noticed a small bump on the shaft of my penis too. Im not sure if its spreading to my penis or if it is an std. i started getting worried and went to see the doc. he examined it and told me that there is nothing i need to worry about. that its some form of ingrown hair. all i had to do is add some lotion to it and it should clear up. Since then ive noticed a couple more bumps on the shaft of my penis. Im really worried that i might have caught something. also from then to now, the itching has gotten so much worse. i scratch and scratch. i know im not supposed to but its uncontrolable. I try putting powder, ive been using Ice to numb my thighs but its not helping. Anyone have any suggestions. And if anyone is going thru the same thing and knows what it is please feel free to help me out. Im thinking about going in and getting it looked at again. There really isnt any pain until i itch for so long that it tears away the skin. please if anyone knows anything leave me a message.

Thank you

i forgot to mention that i think its also spreading down my leg cuz its been scratchy on my knees, and on elbows, armpits. Whats the cure!!!

maybe its scabies?

I have the exact same thing goin on for the past
Few months. My Dr. Said it looked like foliclitis,
And gave me anti biotics, but that did nothing.
I continuously take benadryl and hot hot showers
Cuz the scorching hot water tends to 'relieve' the
Itching. It is becoming very annoying and unbearable.
I looked up scabies, but I wuld think my Dr. Wuld
Have recognized if it were. It's mainly my thighs that
Itch, and my scrotum. Which has more hard bumps,
As opposed to just rashy type on my legs and lower
Stomach... the back of my thighs have been quite
Itchy too. Not sure what's goin on, I hope sumone can
Give me sum feedback... Thx!

I'm also having that problem... I really don't know why it is and I'm starting to worry. If anyone has any info, hit me up

Hi,  I had a very similar experience a few years ago.  I finally found a dermatologist that could help me after seeing 5 other derms and docs.  There is a condition called lichens chronos simplex.  Its caused from Scratching!  Your skin itches, you scratch it and irritate it more, then a little while later it itches more and the cycle continues. The skin gets hard and red and inflamed.  bumps can also show up.  Guys are constantly scratching and poking their groin area/sack its just the way it is.  I believe I started with some jock itch or a yeast infection as I was on levaquin for 30 days before hand and it went on from there.   He gave me a mild steoid and a moisturizer called aquafor, its available at drug stores.  Get some and moistureize a few times a day and DONT TOUCH IT!  it will start to feel better in a few days.  It will drive you insane while you arent scratching but leave it alone.  When ever I get an itch, I grab the aquafor and mix in a drop of tee tree oil, usually clears it up.  Keep your crotch dry, use a blow dryer after the shower. 

try to keep clean inside n outside. don't allergic food. better to eat more fruit n vegetable.avoid smoking n fried food.

Did you ever find a cure?

Did you have bumbs on your testicales and head of your penis as well?

Could be strongyloidiasis check it out. U'll never get treatment tho no one cares I went to an ER and told them concern and how contagious it is and they basicslly laughed at me . Good luck.

you should apply oinment permethrin 5% and see the result with in 10 days ...

did you ever got a cure? what was it? or i wonder if you still alive... the reason why i'm saying b/c i have the same exactly thing. exactly the same. and is driving me inside adn sometime i want to run my head tru a wall and pass out. 

***Post is edited by moderator *** Private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Look man i went to 2 ER visits telling them i would rather prefer death. Got put in a ward both times fed a bunch of shitty hospital food. And talked to by doctors that don't believe me at all not one. Ask for blood test nothing. Learn to live with it. At least youre still alive concentrate on the good in that. There is really nothing you can do to solve it.power to you.

You can get rid of this condition by taking strong anti biotic and levocetirizine for a week. Also you will need to use cream of "clobetasol propionate and salicylic acid" this cream comes in 3% and 6% saliclic acid and must be used accordingly. Plus you will also need to use a cream called "cotaryl" twice to reduce the itching. Both levocetirizine and the above cream will help reduce itching. All this will only help if you stop scaratching . The clobetasol propionate and salicylic acid will help remove those red/pinkish itchy pimples. Stop scratching and follow medication . Hope it helps.

Hi did you find out what the problem was I'm going through the same thing and looking for answers