Ok im gonna be as detailed as possible. Ive been looking everywhere for an answer and havnt been able to find it. Im very sexually active. Hardly ever wear protection, a few weeks ago i noticed a couple bumps on my inner thigh. At first i thought it was a bug bite or 2 so i wasnt to worried. It was very itchy, but again nothing that worried me. thru out the next few weeks, it seemed to spread. They arnt leaking any types of fluid, but are uncontrolablly itchy. It got to a point where i would itch it for so long, and so hard that i would make my legs bleed. I have been losing alot of sleep over it. About 2 weeks ago, after taking a shower i examined my legs and on my scrotum found these pink lumps that didnt have any puss or any discharge, but when i scratched my legs i caught myself scratching my scrotum too. there are a few bumps on my scrotum a few on each side and underneath. They kinda feel like they have something inside of them but when i squeeze them nothing comes out. Ive been clean never had an std. About 1 week ago i noticed a small bump on the shaft of my penis too. Im not sure if its spreading to my penis or if it is an std. i started getting worried and went to see the doc. he examined it and told me that there is nothing i need to worry about. that its some form of ingrown hair. all i had to do is add some lotion to it and it should clear up. Since then ive noticed a couple more bumps on the shaft of my penis. Im really worried that i might have caught something. also from then to now, the itching has gotten so much worse. i scratch and scratch. i know im not supposed to but its uncontrolable. I try putting powder, ive been using Ice to numb my thighs but its not helping. Anyone have any suggestions. And if anyone is going thru the same thing and knows what it is please feel free to help me out. Im thinking about going in and getting it looked at again. There really isnt any pain until i itch for so long that it tears away the skin. please if anyone knows anything leave me a message.

i forgot to mention that i think its also spreading down my leg, buttchick, knees, and on elbows, armpits. Whats the cure!!!

"I copy this from another topic b/c is the exactly thing is going on w/ me. and there still no answer" please help. at least if i can sugest it to  the dermatologists i see

do you shave? and you should've Requested an Std checkup at the doctors. don't take his word for it if he's simply LOOKING at it. Bumps on the shaft of your penis sounds like something, does it burn when you urinate ?

No it doesn't. No smell, no pain, no fluids discharge. Just tje itches ness is spreading everywhere

do you shave around that area?

No I dont

It's sounds like psoriasis. Do you have flaky patchy skin in the areas where it is itching? Those are all the hot spots.

not psoriasis. m***n. do some research. most likely a fungal infection of some sort. doesn't sound like a typical STD to me. be safe have them run an STD panel but even then they only search for like 4 things. have them do a culture and tell you which bacteria or fungus it is