I am like a magnet for medicines’ side effects. I mean, I would even get a side effect from aspirin, so I often have to switch. Anyway, I was prescribed clyndamycin and I would like to know what side effects I may experience from this drug? Thank you

Hi! It must be awful having to put up with all of these problems with drugs. I used clindamycin before and I haven’t experienced any difficulties but then again neither did I from any other drugs. Anyway, use them as directed from your doctor and fopefully everything will be in order. I will mention some of the side effects that don’t require medical attention. They are: itching in the rectal or genital area and nausea and vomiting. But if you develop any of the following, you should report it immediately: diarrhea that is watery or severe, pain on swallowing, stomach pain or cramps, skin rash and unusual bleeding or bruising.