i felt compelled to tell my short story of stopping the pill - i was on the pill for 9 yrs then switched to its generic Trispentec (big mistake) this made me feel awful physically and mentally - so after 2 months of that i stopped the pill completey! now its the 3rd month off the pill completely and i do feel better, but continue to struggle w/ many physical symptoms such as nausea, cramping, bloating, sore breasts etc - but it is the mental emotional episodes i cannot take!! it is frightening - things i have never felt before like severe anxiety depression and panic attacks - i can only stay positive and just remind myself that this is all temporary and its just my body beginning to make its own hormones after being supressed for soooo long. it does help to have supportive positive people around you and i guess the old cliche applies here - time will heal all wounds- that Sucks! but i hope it is true b/c i cannot take another episode of depression. my husband has been wonderful and the depression is so severe that it makes me think awful things about our realtionship and everything else. my life is perfect, there is no other reason for me to feel the things i ve felt other that the fact that i am coming off of a strong synthtic hormone for the last 9 yrs - if anyone has any advice or a smiliar story please share your thoughts and feelings - this is scary stuff and if i had known how intensely hormones could affect me i would have never gone on the pill to begin with! i wish there was more research done on the effects of going off the pill, which in my case are 100x's worse that going on the pill!!!! - i just hope i am not the only one and from some of the posts here i know i am not and sometimes that is the only thing that makes me know this is temporary and "normal" withdrawl symptoms from the pill -
ANYONE OUT THERE GONE THROUGH THIS AND FEELS BACK TO NORMAL NOW PLEASE SPEAK UP I WOULD LOVE TO LEARN THE TIME FRAME IT TOOK YOU :-)

thank you all