it has been almost 8 full months since going off the pill - it has only been the past few days that i have actually felt normal!! - before then it was the most awfulness i have ever felt - the depression, hopelessness thoughts of suicide not to mention all the physical symptoms were severe! - i just wanted to post that it does get better though i think i am slower going than most (it took me almost 8 months) but your body will balance itself eventually! - and Vitex was a big help, i took that for 3 months and it worked wonders. - thought it would be nice to give some hope to someone who might be feeling what i have been going through the past 8 months - i would never go back on birth control again and if i had known that messing with your hormones could cause so much trauma i would have never gone on the pill in the 1st place!!

Help! I'm having the same problem. I just started on vitex 3 days ago. If it doesn't help I'm going to have a nervous breakdown!

Hi, Justin wondering did you recover. I'm going through this too.